• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ/ENTP

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Meh, ENTPs are arrright :dry:

They're the only type that can simultaneously scare and intrigue me with ease, that make me damn curious, that's gotta be a good thing right :D

Enjamin

MBTI Type
ENTP

They're the only type that can simultaneously scare and intrigue me with ease, that make me damn curious, that's gotta be a good thing right :D

I think I have that effect upon people!:yes:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP

Yeah, xNTJ's do the same to me. Drives me crazy in a :wub: kinda way.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
One of my best buddies is an INTJ.

INFJs pwn too.

Yeah, intuitive dominant types can like eachother.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Kay but scary? like SCARY? heeee! Awesome :rofl1:

What you mean you don't understand NTJ's being seen as scary? :huh:

Actually, I'm not afraid of them. Not scary in that sense... more like thrilled than scared. But then, that's my usual response to things that other people see as scary... rather than want to avoid them, they fascinate me and draw me. They're complex creatures, lots of variables and unknowns, just what I need to get my Ne-xercise :D

And in return, it would seem that the fact that I'm the one sitting on their desk, taking a bite out of their pie while they're ranting and everyone else is either hiding or stuttering or shrivelling under the gaze of death, so that when they turn to me and say "WELL??" and I say "I think this pie could use some more salt", the combined sense of infuriation and amazement seems to cause a similar effect in the NTJ's in my life to that which they have on me when the opposite applies. I mean when everyone else is laughing and playing with me and I turn to them and they're standing with arms crossed and one raised eyebrow, and I say "Well?" and they shrug enigmatically and walk off... :steam: Come baaaaack!!! :cry:

It's the particular way in which the INTJ walks off, as opposed to the INFJ... the INFJ always has that edge of disapproval that irritates me, whilst INTJ is smiling to themselves, amused at I-don't-know-what-but-I-intend-to-have-damn-good-fun-finding-out... ahhhhh :wub:

That feeling that you sorta don't know which one you want more: them to go away or them to stay, stay, stay! To kill each other or screw each other senseless... hahahahaha... awesome!

I don't personally get so much fun from INFJ's... I find they get hurt too easily and don't really get the whole point of 'the game', they don't enjoy it but see it as something bad that I'm doing to abuse or upset them or something.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Personally I generally dislike them.

Love you too babe :hug:

:laugh:

Actually, the dynamic I described earlier tends to only come with time... in each of the instances I experienced of this dynamic, the other person and I started off disliking each other, and only after being sorta forcibly stuck with each other for a period of time did things evolve to their eventual state of us being like the four musketeers. though I was only romantically involved with one of those people... the rest were platonic.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Love you too babe :hug:

:laugh:

Actually, the dynamic I described earlier tends to only come with time... in each of the instances I experienced of this dynamic, the other person and I started off disliking each other.

Oh - just bad past experiences.
I said generally though, because I know my opinion is influenced by my past experiences and two or three should not corrupt the whole lot.

You're okay, don't really know you though...

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I haven't gotten to know any ENTPs intimately, but from what I know, they're definitely interesting. Which is at least a good start, considering I feel the need to move on immediately when someone becomes boring.

T

ThatGirl

I have never met any INTJ males that I know of but this is how I envision a relationship with one.

Sitting around a quiet room:

Me: "lets go for a drive?"

INTJ: "to where?"

"I don't know let's just go and see where we end up"

"That's a waist of gas"

*intj goes back to reading*

Me: "are you hungry want to go get something to eat?"

"I already ate"

"Oooo! Can I try to highlight your hair?

"Unacceptable!"

Me: "........if you need me I will be out back building a human catapult"

Intj: "that's fine dear"

*yells from the back yard*

"I wasnt asking permission!"

Enjamin

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sounds probable from my experience- I went out with an INTJ female... it went a bit like that.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
this is how I envision a relationship with one.

I went out with an INTJ female... it went a bit like that.

That's the bad. There's good too. :yes: There must be. Otherwise I wouldn't have been humored as much as I have been. :blush: :happy:

Edit: Check out the OP of the thread I linked to earlier and which I am linking to again now for your EP convenience. :smooch:

T

ThatGirl

I wasn't calling it a bad thing at all. I actually think it would be fun.

I've decided that I need an NT for sure and Ps bring out my inner J which I am not happy with so looks like I'm left with you NTJs.:)

:)

I figure one day I will mature NTJs are good for the long haul.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think the INTJ's (and ENTP's) percentages heavily influence the compatibility.