• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ/ENTP

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
My best friend is an ENTP and I'm secretly attracted to him. I've known him for seven years and I'm positive that we'll make a good couple... I'm definitely attracted to ENTPs.

INTJ's are cool. My INFJ can seem kinda INTJ. The really smart INFJ's are often a little on the INTJ side.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
It would be so much easier if I can clone myself and make a male paperoceans. Might be incest, but it's true love.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
INTJ's are cool. My INFJ can seem kinda INTJ. The really smart INFJ's are often a little on the INTJ side.

I don't remember writing that. Erase it from your brain. It never happened. I TAKE IT BACK.

chasingAJ

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
FIVE
I dated an ENTP once and it was very... intense. Had we both been emotionally healthy it might have been amazing. We were those people that couldn't be in a room together without clothes flying and lamps falling over.

This was not always good though, we broke up and randomly ran into each other years later (I was at dinner with my fiance, he with some girl he was dating and we were seated in a way that basically had us facing each other through dinner while our dates had no clue). I refused to speak to him, even when he excused himself to the restroom and made obvious eye contact for me to follow him. He committed suicide a week later.

So, yeah... intense and crazy. BUT if it's healthy, amazing. Just make sure it's healthy.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I find ENTPs to be very interesting, to say the very least. Though I must say that female ENTPs are a bit on rare side by my findings.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I find ENTPs to be very interesting, to say the very least. Though I must say that female ENTPs are a bit on rare side by my findings.

Yes but it is more likely that you find them at some public places.
So it shouldn't be that hard.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What leads us to the main downside with INTJs:

it's always their "I nature"....

( if I am right this metaphor is actually a vicious circle ) :shock:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hmmm... maybe if INTJs didn't have a God complex going on and weren't always right... there can only be one in a household and dammit, that's ME! :devil:

I don't think I could date another NT... they're too much like me and I want to be a special and unique snowflake! :laugh:

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
hmmm... maybe if INTJs didn't have a God complex going on and weren't always right...

I do NOT have a God complex, and no I DON'T always have to be right. Dammit, listen to me! I'm right! :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Sits a blind INTJ at the bar and asks his neighbour if he wants to hear a joke about blondes. Says the neighbour: "well buddy, I am a wrestler and I am blonde, the waitress is my daughter and she is blonde, the bodybuilder at the door: is blonde and the guy to the right of you is a criminal wanted in 10 states and he is blonde; so do you really want to tell your joke ?"

Answers the blind INTJ: "No forget about it, I dont want to explain it four times" :D

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
:laugh:

You all love our bluntness. Don't lie. :D

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
id date an intj
actually, i had a dream i did like 2 days ago. no one in particular. i just knew the guy was intj and i liked him. my subconscious is telling me something :O

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
id date an intj
actually, i had a dream i did like 2 days ago. no one in particular. i just knew the guy was intj and i liked him. my subconscious is telling me something :O

I must admit ENTPs are growing on me; like ENFPs but crazy invention machines. Whats not to like?

I somehow think ENTPs would be awesome at picking out clothes for INTJs, ENFPs take a while to leap the psychological barrier to that.

They would also force us to do things like launch those rocket ships and use those secret armies we keep in our back pockets.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't speak for other ENTPs, but clothes are pretty meaningless to me and I wouldn't know fashion sense if it bludgeoned me over the head with a bottle of Jack.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
They would also force us to do things like launch those rocket ships and use those secret armies we keep in our back pockets.

Hehe, they supply the death-ray, we maximize the world-ransom strategy/evil intentions. :devil:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
I can't speak for other ENTPs, but clothes are pretty meaningless to me and I wouldn't know fashion sense if it bludgeoned me over the head with a bottle of Jack.

ENTPs typically look much better than us; at least I think that is what I've seen; sensory relief function?.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTPs typically look much better than us; at least I think that is what I've seen; sensory relief function?.

INTJ and ENTP both have inferior S functions. I'd expect INTJs to be a little more aware of their appearance, though, given that theirs is at least Se.

ENTPs have inferior Si and no Se at all. We're pretty much the biggest sensotards around.