First 12345 Last

Thread: INTJ/ENTP

MBTI
    NeTi

Personally, I love ENTPs.
    The enemy's gate is down.

MBTI
    ENTP

Sometimes INTJ's just wanna have fun... but they feel silly about it and sorta embarrassed. It's a perfect solution for them to be 'needled' and 'made' to do something fun by the relentless ENTP who 'just won't leave me alone until I go to the beach with him for some UNKNOWN reason!', secretly loving it all along. And he knows it. And he knows I know it. Ha!

But you've gotta know when it's a bad time to do that... when the INTJ really does just want to sit and read.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP

I haven't dated one yet, but I know a couple of male INTJs and I really like them. They can be difficult, but I just charm them to death and they like it. I think ENTPs are known for not giving people the reactions they are looking for, but rather, the total opposite just to amuse ourselves. It throws many people off, but INTJs seem to secretly like that quality about us. We share a similar odd view of the world.
    Dip, baby, dip.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    That feeling that you sorta don't know which one you want more: them to go away or them to stay, stay, stay! To kill each other or screw each other senseless... hahahahaha... awesome!
    ENTPs & INTJs both love a challenge.
    Extremes: Need To Pursue

I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

not to hijack the thread...

...but I would think the ENFP/INTJ would be a better combo of Ne/Ni because they would share Te/Fi...

I would think INTJ Fi would create some problems with the ENTPs... but then again two Fi people can hate eachother too, if their Fi's value different stuff...(im coming closer and closer to the conclusion that Fi should be outlawed. haha)

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

*shakes fist* you leave our Fi alone dagnabit!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    not to hijack the thread...

...but I would think the ENFP/INTJ would be a better combo of Ne/Ni because they would share Te/Fi...
    This has been my take for years. I see the relative merits of the ENTP/INTJ mindmate match though, when the individuals are mature enough that it can be made to work instead of ending like it does for these two:

couch2.jpg

(That's the Marquise de Merteuil (INTJ) and the Vicomte de Valmont (ENTP) in Dangerous Liaisons. I highly recommend both the movie and the 1782 book the movie is based on.)

I would think INTJ Fi would create some problems with the ENTPs... but then again two Fi people can hate eachother too, if their Fi's value different stuff...(im coming closer and closer to the conclusion that Fi should be outlawed. haha)
    Haha, yes, ENFPs and I are hit and miss on that score. /

MBTI
    ENTP

For me personally, I just tend to find F folk too easily hurt to be want to actually LIVE with them on such an intimate level... wonderful friends, colleagues, relatives etc, but can't envision a peaceful marriage with one... that's just me though, obviously. But ENFP is probably the F type least like this for me.

Like I say, IME INTJ and ENTP can be a fantastic pairing, but it's seldom obvious until the individuals have known each other for quite a while. It's always begun with us not liking each other, to wind up the total opposite.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTJ

I've noticed that F's senses of humor are totally different.
    I'm pretty sure my roommate is an F and she laughs at all the cute things in movies. I think you can really see the F/T difference when it comes to dead animals or things like that. I was watching funniest home videos once and some hawk flew and took this boy's pet mouse, and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Some people are really offended when people laugh at that stuff though.
    Anyways I've never known any ENTPs in real life so I'm not sure how I'd get along with one.
    I - 67% N - 62% T - 22% J - 56%

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by silversun View Post
    I've noticed that F's senses of humor are totally different.
    I'm pretty sure my roommate is an F and she laughs at all the cute things in movies. I think you can really see the F/T difference when it comes to dead animals or things like that. I was watching funniest home videos once and some hawk flew and took this boy's pet mouse, and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Some people are really offended when people laugh at that stuff though.
    For feelers, it can only be funny if no one, in this universe or a parallel one, could ever possibly be remotely offended.....unless they don't like the person being made fun of. Feelers can be malicious.
    Actually I am uncomfortable around a feeler who is being humorous at someone's expense because to me it's so obvious that they're not just doing it to be funny. But I can enjoy dark humor when I know there are no feelings on the subject either way.
    I don't wanna!