User Tag List

First 8910

Thread: INTJ/ENTP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    INTJ and ENTP both have inferior S functions. I'd expect INTJs to be a little more aware of their appearance, though, given that theirs is at least Se.

ENTPs have inferior Si and no Se at all. We're pretty much the biggest sensotards around.
    ENTP dress according to what Ti/Ne/Fe say. Generally, conformist with age, figuring out how to fit in best in a particular social situation, and do so just fine. But before maturity of Fe, pretty clueless yes, ruled by Ne bizarre dress. INTP are alot worse than ENTP overall with dress (lower Fe).

I am currently dating an INTJ, and it's *awesome*. Intellectual amazingness. It does help that I am extremely aware of how our interactions generally play out as ENTP/INTJ, so I can easily bend us away from trouble areas that generally are a plague. She once said "I'm kind of like a boy, I just need sex and food to be satisfied". She wasn't all that far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenetic Tranquility View Post
    ENTP dress according to what Ti/Ne/Fe say. Generally, conformist with age, figuring out how to fit in best in a particular social situation, and do so just fine. But before maturity of Fe, pretty clueless yes, ruled by Ne bizarre dress. INTP are alot worse than ENTP overall with dress (lower Fe).

I am currently dating an INTJ, and it's *awesome*. Intellectual amazingness. It does help that I am extremely aware of how our interactions generally play out as ENTP/INTJ, so I can easily bend us away from trouble areas that generally are a plague. She once said "I'm kind of like a boy, I just need sex and food to be satisfied". She wasn't all that far off.
    you sir:

Additionally, you may notice username in red as an indication of being banned.
    I'd say, overall good job, old chap.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Additionally, you may notice username in red as an indication of being banned.
    I'd say, overall good job, old chap.
    Don't be a dick, he's new.