User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

Riva

ENTP - risk taker, easy going, outgoing, social, open, rule breaker, thrill seeker, life of the party, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, appreciates strangeness, disorganized, adventurous, talented at presentation, aggressive, attention seeking, experience junky, insensitive, adaptable, not easily offended, messy, carefree, dangerous, fearless, careless, emotionally stable, spontaneous, improviser, always joking, player, wild and crazy, dominant, acts without thinking, not into organized religion, pro-weed legalization

ENTJ - decisive, fearless, planner, thrill seeker, engaged, social, self centered, comfortable around others, image conscious, likes to be center of attention, adventurous, outgoing, manipulative, emotionally stable, leader, ambitious, hard working, dominant, prepared, hates to be bored, confident, opinionated, analytical, prepares for worst case scenarios, organized, orderly, clean, driven, resourceful, finishes most things they start, achieving, risk taker, desires fame/acclaim, image focused, narcissistic, arrogant, perfectionist, driven, academic, scientific, critical, avoids giving in to others, does not like to compromise, skeptical

INTJ - loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, hidden, skeptical, does not tend to like most people, socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, prone to discontentment, guarded, does not think they are weird but others do, responsible, can be insensitive or ambivalent to the misfortunes of others, orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside, tends not to value organized religion, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared

INTP - loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, wrestles with the meaninglessness of existence, likes esoteric things, disorganized, messy, likes science fiction, can be lonely, observer, private, can't describe feelings easily, detached, likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside, skeptical, acts without consulting others, does not think they are weird but others do, socially uncomfortable, abrupt, fantasy prone, does not like happy people, appreciates strangeness, frequently loses things, acts without planning, guarded, not punctual, more likely to support marijuana legalization, not prone to compromise, hard to persuade, relies on mind more than on others, calm
    Likes TopKek liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

WOW. Good job!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

That's not one word. And it also isn't yourself.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Typical INTP. Ditto.

MBTI
    INTP

conscious
    Hands in the air, it's a robbery.

Enigmatic?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

Or maybe something easier to spell, such as "curious" or "revolutionary"

But to really describe me best, I'll probably need to invent a word of my own.

When I invent that word, I will be back.

Passionate
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

MBTI
    entp

comfortable

MBTI
    entp

and oh yeah...

awesome.