• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs and the role in economy, law and politics

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
Who is studying here in the forum economics, law or politology and how are you satisfied with your choice?
Which field of these 3 fits best for a NT?? Which field of law fits best and which field of economy for a intuitive Thinker??

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My university career contains to 33% of economics. I find it ... *falls asleep*

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
My university career contains to 33% of economics. I find it ... *falls asleep*

hahaha, well is that typicall for an entp??^^( comparing my father, also entp, I would say Yes)

Btw I study law and I struggle with those fcking details, but can´t stop complayning about it... anyway because of my weakness in decision-making, I need help to "find the right path"

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What I do not like are all these flow charts, diagramms and other things that demonstrate whats going on in an economical stable corporation. All that big business talk, I just see more as "A standing still of things" than real development :D

But I do understand its usefulness and I do it. But to complain and make fun out of it is not forbidden :)

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm sure that Law is one of the best-suited careers for an xNTP.
If I weren't for sciencie, I'd like to be one of those... mh, I don't know the word in english. You know, those lawyers that defend the most ridiculous cases. It seems very funny.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
What I do not like are all these flow charts, diagramms and other things that demonstrate whats going on in an economical stable corporation. All that big business talk, I just see more as "A standing still of things" than real development :D

But I do understand its usefulness and I do it. But to complain and make fun out of it is not forbidden :)

I actually like the diagramms, charts and all the statistic stuff, i hate the mathematics in there like those matrix es etc. i LOVE stategic planning and everything with planning but the other stuff is boring

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm sure that Law is one of the best-suited careers for an xNTP.
If I weren't for sciencie, I'd like to be one of those... mh, I don't know the word in english. You know, those lawyers that defend the most ridiculous cases. It seems very funny.

Hm, I know who you mean... it s could "Strafverteidiger" in German, its great for NTPs with some good developed Sensing and Feeling processes, I guess

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha, du bist deutscher ? :D Sach doch wat xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah that explains why he wont talk to me :)

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
NTs and law? I wouldn't touch it with a pole a mile long. Too much semantics. Ditto anything with politics.

Economics? Macro is absurdly boring. Micro is interesting.

But finance and engineering are where it's at. Combine the two and you're looking at a massive power trip.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
NTs and law? I wouldn't touch it with a pole a mile long. Too much semantics.

We'd probably be good at propaganda.

Anyone looking to put together a dictatorship better look to us first.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
T-il prendre une INTJ de comprendre que l'Amérique est foutu? Que le vote pour leur copain wasn't boire une bonne idée? Je suis d'investir dans la bière Budweiser ... ont un sentiment, il va être de "haute" la demande.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
T-il prendre une INTJ de comprendre que l'Amérique est foutu? Que le vote pour leur copain wasn't boire une bonne idée? Je suis d'investir dans la bière Budweiser ... ont un sentiment, il va être de "haute" la demande.

La cerveza Budweiser se vaya definitivamente en el valor de las existencias en breve.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
Ah that explains why he wont talk to me :)

hahaha, nein das ist bestimmt nicht der Grund. Ich versuch fair zu den nicht deutschprachigen Forummitgliedern zu sein, damit die was verstehen....Noch dazu bin ich ja gar kein echter Ösi

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
hahaha, nein das ist bestimmt nicht der Grund. Ich versuch fair zu den nicht deutschprachigen Forummitgliedern zu sein, damit die was verstehen....Noch dazu bin ich ja gar kein echter Ösi

ok, sorry. Did not want to derrail the thread.

I myself think that economics is an area, NT's are not likely to be found in. The friends, I have that study economics I mostly would type to be SJ's and some to be SP's maybe.

I think the highest intrest a NT could have in life, is the acqusition of knowledge, truth and new insights into the world. Guess the acquisition of money is accepted as an inherent necessity to survive by every NT, but it will never become the main focus of intrests for all time in the NT's life.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think the highest intrest a NT could have in life, is the acqusition of knowledge, truth and new insights into the world. Guess the acquisition of money is accepted as an inherent necessity to survive by every NT, but it will never become the main focus of intrests for all time in the NT's life.

I kind of disagree, I think while an NT might not be interested in economics specifically, they are more likely to be interested in things like entrepreneurship, marketing, and market psychology.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok, this is true.

I am still waiting for my intrest in entrepeneurship to kick-in :D. It will come back again one day I am sure :)

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm studying law, and I like it. I'd better like it, 'cause I'm definitely stuck for four more years.

I used to like economics quite a lot, actually.