• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] alkfhowaiklgas;d

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bb8P7dfjVw&feature=related"] INTP friend sent me this[/YOUTUBE]

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think it's pretty creative and original, but too long.
Also, it made me smile because when I was a child I used to compulsively buy and collect those balls (there goes my Si).

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
:) Made me smile too.

I love how you put your friend's personality type in the title to make it appropriate for the NT threads eventhough it has nothing to do with mbti. :alttongue:

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
That was a commercial? Dang, I wonder how much they had to pay to get that whole thing on the air. That's almost as long as that stupid Bill Gates/Jerry Seinfeld commercial.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
I almost did that once, with a bag full of golf balls on a street going downhill. Though I imagine people wouldn't have been much inclined to purchase my wares after that.

Sunshine makes the best thread names.

raindancing

actinomycetes
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's funny, my INTP husband has previously told me how much he likes that commercial (a shorter version) when we've seen it on TV. That's the only commercial he has ever said that about, normally he can't stand them.

I also think it is quite exquisite.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Crud! I just watched an advert on my computer :(

Nice work with the NT connection :D