• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Suck

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
I know everyone else has already criticized this, but I'll take it a step further and say it sounds more like INFs.

any N can be potentially bad with sports and such. then again, any N can be excellent at sports and such.

Sinister Scribe

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
1. Social problems... I don't have many friends and I really do not open up to people easily. I suppose it doesn't help that I'm a female INTJ, either. I've never known another female INTJ in real life before.

2. This is probably more NTJ related, but getting into arguments easily and not backing down. I've seen quite a few many potential friendships lost over this.

3. Perfectionism. Enough said on that account.

WeirdScience

MBTI Type
INTX
1. The friends that you do have think you hate them because you really suck at keeping in touch.
2. The people that are close to you think you are pessimistic.
3. People in school label you the "smart one," and all of a sudden that is you're only purpose to them. Sometimes it makes you happy to be a part of their group but other times you feel like you are just being used.

Mesma

MBTI Type
INTP
1. Many INTs actually like being a minority as it labels them as 'different' and for some reason they enjoy the social image this creates. However, they then complain about being a minority in an attempt to contradict and therefor hide their true feelings.
2. Many INTs believe that just because they have had some test tell them that their personality corresponds to three letters they are then superior to the average person.
3. Many INTs are actually idiots; go through tests and deliberately pick answers that would in the end give them an INTx score, reinforcing that they are something that they know deep down they're not. Most of them are also stubborn, and I hate them.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
1. Many INTs actually like being a minority as it labels them as 'different' and for some reason they enjoy the social image this creates. However, they then complain about being a minority in an attempt to contradict and therefor hide their true feelings.
2. Many INTs believe that just because they have had some test tell them that their personality corresponds to three letters they are then superior to the average person.
3. Many INTs are actually idiots; go through tests and deliberately pick answers that would in the end give them an INTx score, reinforcing that they are something that they know deep down they're not. Most of them are also stubborn, and I hate them.
Why does this sound like a confession?

Mesma

MBTI Type
INTP
x=J.

Haight's talkin' aboot his self.

Well, if you say so. My original statement only referred to the majority of INTs, not all. So I guess by having a stab back it must of directly offended him.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
My main qualm with the INTP is when they fade off when I'm talking to them. But to be fair, I talk a lot, so I would probably fade off too.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Well, if you say so. My original statement only referred to the majority of INTs, not all. So I guess by having a stab back it must of directly offended him.
HE WAS AGREEING WITH YOUR POST

Mesma

MBTI Type
INTP
I see brilliance in this one's future.

Criticizing a sarcastic statement with a sarcastic remark. That really shows you're the better man, right?

...Or am I just strange in perceiving that the exterior world is always out to get me?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's the light of a train a-comin', full-speed. "Did I hear something?" lol.

As long as the deer isn't mangled too much; it would be a sad waste of meat.

=^.^=