• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Suck

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
*tries hard to remember whether she wed Ivy in a drunken haze*

I'm extremely hurt by your lack of certainty regarding our love. See if you get any tonight. :azdaja:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm extremely hurt by your lack of certainty regarding our love. See if you get any tonight. :azdaja:
Before all that, make me a sammich.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
:huh: we three are all in this? Polyamorism seems highly contagious around these parts.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm so tempted to drag this thread's opposite back up, but I'm afraid it would be too much F for you rationals to handle...

Hey, I actualy found a reason, LOL

Isb

MBTI Type
INFJ
INT's affliction..

INTs... being misunderstood is a frequent thing..

But being a INFJ myself, I tend to form rather close bonds with INTs [now, I know that's still different from "understanding" INTs]. Still, to me they are really admirable people. And I really enjoy hearing a INTP talking out his train of theory though I may have understood just a wheel of it..

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
first off, i know that this thread has different intentions, but the title is quite misleading.

"Three things NT's need to change (work-on)"

but anyway

1) Need to learn to execute their ideas, because frankly, every ENTP i've met thusfar is brilliant

I cant think of anything else. lol. every ENTP ive ever met was awsome and i wouldn't want them to change anything about themselves.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
ENTPs execute ideas. INTPs don't. *shame*

I would say that ENTJ's are better at taking abstract concepts and ideas and putting them into an easy to use and easy to understand system. I could see this making them better at implementing ideas.

Same goes or INTJ's btw.

ENTP's (and INTP's) generally seem better at actually exploring ideas. I'm sure someone can explain ENTP's and ideas better. I'm at work and have shell scripting on my mind lol.

I could see INTPs not implementing ideas less then ENTPs.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My best friends are usually INTPs, sometimes INTJs, but INTs in general..and I would have to say that I do, sometimes, have a hard time fitting in..

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
surely 1 is enough: because the world blows!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Only because the world (in the aforementioned context ascribed) is illogical. NTs suck for being logical in an illogical world.

ah yes...i see what you did there...self-flagellate much?