• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Suck

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Egotistical
Arrogant
Selfish

I take your point HelenOfTroy but I was like this really only when much younger. It takes INs a bit longer to grow up than the rest of the population.

W

WhoCares

Egotistical
Arrogant
Selfish

You're competely misunderstanding, we only appear that way because we dont care about you. :harhar:

Seriously, people hate us because we come right out and say what most only think. For me, I've spent so much of my life in angst about being unfairly hated and dismissed by others that I've to shut out others. Its the only way I can face the world to be honest. The more people I come to know, the more despairing I become of the human race. When empaths use their empathy to wound others for kicks I find it hard to respect or admire them.

No one ever gets to know me beyond a facade. I am purposefully boring because its a sure-fire way to get people to leave me alone. 'Weird' is an easy expectation to live up to. All people really want from you is to fulfill their expectations. I aim to please.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're competely misunderstanding, we only appear that way because we dont care about you. :harhar:

Seriously, people hate us because we come right out and say what most only think. For me, I've spent so much of my life in angst about being unfairly hated and dismissed by others that I've to shut out others. Its the only way I can face the world to be honest. The more people I come to know, the more despairing I become of the human race. When empaths use their empathy to wound others for kicks I find it hard to respect or admire them.

No one ever gets to know me beyond a facade. I am purposefully boring because its a sure-fire way to get people to leave me alone. 'Weird' is an easy expectation to live up to. All people really want from you is to fulfill their expectations. I aim to please.

Well now gawsh!
I far from hate anybody. And i especially like several INT's really especially. :smile:
I was pointing towards negative traits, though i hasten to add that some of those flaws are also pretty attractive, particularly when those traits are a protective layer caused by a general disatisfaction with the teeming plebeian populous. You expect moar.
*squishes INT's*

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
It does not suck to be intx imo just realize 3 things. 1 everyone accepts you already 2 you're probably a lot more like everyone else than you care to admit this is a good thing that helps you connect with others 3 intxs are some of the most fun/looked up to/respected people in the culture look at how many characters on tv/movies are those types because people find them unique/interesting

ego-fodder.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's all about self-loathing. You wouldn't understand.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1.) Only recourse for nutrition as a helpless infant.
2.) Cold beverages can be painful on sensitive teeth and this action combined with the plastic drink aid, or straw, helps prevent contact.
3.) Its a method of stimulation our partners find quite pleasurable on various thin membraned areas of their bodies.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
1.) Only recourse for nutrition as a helpless infant.
2.) Cold beverages can be painful on sensitive teeth and this action combined with the plastic drink aid, or straw, helps prevent contact.
3.) Its a method of stimulation our partners find quite pleasurable on various thin membraned areas of their bodies.

Yes brilliant.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not self-licking! That belongs in the INTP Appreciation thread.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTPs make me feel stupid.

INTJs make me feel unaccomplished.

They suck!

PJWakt

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As an outsider to the INT world, I think I have observed a few tendencies which could be a burden:

1. they can be lacking in co-ordination and spacial awareness, and bump into things;
2. they can get obsessive about things that are detached from reality;
3. they can have a geek's level of social interaction skills

But at the same time, great people to have in a debate, in a team, or in your group of friends. Deeply interesting and intelligent.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We suck for

• People who'll pay you loads and loads of money!
  • Bi-Curiosity...
  • The hell of it, I'm kidding, that's Gay.

W

WhoCares

1. We care more about the inner world - translates as I don't give a fuck about you.
2. Find non-social activities entertaining - translates as I don't give a fuck about you.
3. Drop a bone everytime we open our mouths - translates as I don't give a fuck about you and here's why.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
* They suck at fixing things around the house
* They wouldnt recognize a naked female if it sat on their lap while working on a project
* Nitpicking is their favorite sport

Gotto love STPs for these reasons though...

...;)