• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Suck

ftp

MBTI Type
inxx
1. they insist they care and then behave in a manner that suggests their affection is obligatory

2. belittle people that have intense emotions

3. get defensive when confronted with their behavior

Rasputin

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yes, there are definately NT problems, in general. Though, I think ENTPs, on average, have the least social problems of all the NTs. ENTJs can have it pretty bad because they either share their views with the world at large and get rejected for it, or keep quiet and retreat into a prison of emptiness. The thing is, ENTJs aren't built to be accomodators. We're built to challenge and improve the existing ways of doing things. People tend not to like that. After all, it is the status quo we're dealing with, here.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yes, there are definately NT problems, in general. Though, I think ENTPs, on average, have the least social problems of all the NTs. ENTJs can have it pretty bad because they either share their views with the world at large and get rejected for it, or keep quiet and retreat into a prison of emptiness. The thing is, ENTJs aren't built to be accomodators. We're built to challenge and improve the existing ways of doing things. People tend not to like that. After all, it is the status quo we're dealing with, here.

ENTJ's can be pretty bad if they try to convince others of their unconventional "NT" views. Indeed, people don't like others coming to rock their boat. Especially not if they're self-assured about their opinion and appeal to logic.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Reasons why INTs suck.

1. Their natural superiority to all else makes other types feel flawed, which they are, but it's better when the multitude is happy.

2. Having all the answers is a tough gig. The key information they hold would be better dispersed so that everyone seeking these answers don't come to the same place, over-exerting weight on things like the elevators and buses that'll take people to their INT in a crisis.

3. Religion is the opiate of the masses. But INTs destroy that balance by not only continually disproving God's existence, but by being more intelligent than any god ever could be. If God existed he would be going through serious personality issues at the mere sight of them.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Reasons why INTs suck.

1. Their natural superiority to all else makes other types feel flawed, which they are, but it's better when the multitude is happy.

2. Having all the answers is a tough gig. The key information they hold would be better dispersed so that everyone seeking these answers don't come to the same place, over-exerting weight on things like the elevators and buses that'll take people to their INT in a crisis.

3. Religion is the opiate of the masses. But INTs destroy that balance by not only continually disproving God's existence, but by being more intelligent than any god ever could be. If God existed he would be going through serious personality issues at the mere sight of them.

Well, first I must admit my lack of knoweledge, I have yet to read up on anything other than INFJ types, so I wouldn't know what a stereotypical INT is exactly. Still I think the logic you present behind why INT's suck is partially flawed, because no mortal can prove the existance or lack thereof for a creator (god). Thus, INT's cannot suck for that reason, but maybe the other two are enough. Sorry for nitpicking, bad habit (don't worry I love sarcasm too, hope you caught mine).

suzyk

MBTI Type
INTP
When a group of INT's gang up on you in an argument, it usually ends with you feeling very, very empty. Happened to my friend.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Wrong! I did it last night between dinner courses. The wife was quite frankly amazed.

And the logic just flew right out the window...

"Wenn der Braten ganz schlecht war diskutierten wir uber die Existenz Gottes. Der liebe Gott hatte aber immer die Majoritat. Nur drei von der Tischgenossenschaft waren atheistisch gesinnt; aber auch diese liessen sich uberreden, wenn wir wenigstens guten Kase zum Dessert bekamen. Der eifrigste Deist war der kleine Simson, und wenn er mit dem langen Vanpitter uber die Existenz Gottes diskutierte, wurde er zuweilen hochst argerlich, lief im Zimmer auf und ab, und schrie bestandig: »Das ist bei Gott nicht erlaubt!« Der lange Vanpitter, ein magerer Friese, dessen Seele so ruhig wie das Wasser in einem hollandischen Kanal, und dessen Worte sich ruhig hinzogen wie eine Trekschuite, holte seine Argumente aus der deutschen Philosophie, womit man sich damals in Leiden stark beschaftigte. Er spottelte über die engen Kopfe, die dem lieben Gott eine Privatexistenz zuschreiben, er beschuldigte sie sogar der Blasphemie, indem sie Gott mit Weisheit, Gerechtigkeit, Liebe und ahnlichen menschlichen Eigenschaften versahen, die sich gar nicht fur ihn schickten; denn diese Eigenschaften seien gewissermassen die Negation von menschlichen Gebrechen, da wir sie nur als Gegensatz zu menschlicher Dummheit, Ungerechtigkeit und Hass aufgefasst haben.

Heinrich Heine (1797-1856)

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
wow, thanks for translating, that was some real good stuff, especially the braten.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Here's reasoning you might enjoy, Blackmail.

Why is it the world never remembered the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kurstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -eine -nurnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shonendanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
"Wenn der Braten ganz schlecht war diskutierten wir uber die Existenz Gottes. Der liebe Gott hatte aber immer die Majoritat. Nur drei von der Tischgenossenschaft waren atheistisch gesinnt; aber auch diese liessen sich uberreden, wenn wir wenigstens guten Kase zum Dessert bekamen. Der eifrigste Deist war der kleine Simson, und wenn er mit dem langen Vanpitter uber die Existenz Gottes diskutierte, wurde er zuweilen hochst argerlich, lief im Zimmer auf und ab, und schrie bestandig

Actually it was after a rather poor roast beef but before being redeemed by the cheesecake.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Actually it was after a rather poor roast beef but before being redeemed by the the cheesecake.

Exactly!!! :D

Heine was a delightful writer, full of wit and humor.

Here is an Israeli joke (Variant):

Do Israelis believe in G.d?

Depends.

If his soccer team has won, he believes in Him. :banana:
If they have lost, well... :sadbanana:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is it the world never remembered the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticolensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kurstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -gutenabend -bitte -eine -nurnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shonendanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

Oh. That's an old one. (About 40 years old, as a matter of fact.)

Better call The Bishop.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Geez this thread is making me hungry... sausage and sauerkraut comin up for sure.:party2: