User Tag List

First 25657374757677 Last

Results 741 to 750 of 774

  1. #741
    ISFJophile zelo1954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Egotistical
    Arrogant
    Selfish
    I take your point HelenOfTroy but I was like this really only when much younger. It takes INs a bit longer to grow up than the rest of the population.
    Cognitive functions:
    Fi (95%); Ti (90%); Ne (75%); Fe (60%); Ni (50%); Si (50%); Te (15%); Se (5%)

    "INFP values but INTP skills" describes me best of all

  2. #742
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    1. They are vampires.
    2. The end.

  3. #743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    868

    Default

    INTs are one of the perks of life.

  4. #744
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Egotistical
    Arrogant
    Selfish
    Don't forget to add negative, narcissistic, and nasty!

  5. #745
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    they're very whiny and turn super emo.

  6. #746
    WhoCares
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Egotistical
    Arrogant
    Selfish
    You're competely misunderstanding, we only appear that way because we dont care about you.

    Seriously, people hate us because we come right out and say what most only think. For me, I've spent so much of my life in angst about being unfairly hated and dismissed by others that I've to shut out others. Its the only way I can face the world to be honest. The more people I come to know, the more despairing I become of the human race. When empaths use their empathy to wound others for kicks I find it hard to respect or admire them.

    No one ever gets to know me beyond a facade. I am purposefully boring because its a sure-fire way to get people to leave me alone. 'Weird' is an easy expectation to live up to. All people really want from you is to fulfill their expectations. I aim to please.

  7. #747
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    You're competely misunderstanding, we only appear that way because we dont care about you.

    Seriously, people hate us because we come right out and say what most only think. For me, I've spent so much of my life in angst about being unfairly hated and dismissed by others that I've to shut out others. Its the only way I can face the world to be honest. The more people I come to know, the more despairing I become of the human race. When empaths use their empathy to wound others for kicks I find it hard to respect or admire them.

    No one ever gets to know me beyond a facade. I am purposefully boring because its a sure-fire way to get people to leave me alone. 'Weird' is an easy expectation to live up to. All people really want from you is to fulfill their expectations. I aim to please.
    Well now gawsh!
    I far from hate anybody. And i especially like several INT's really especially.
    I was pointing towards negative traits, though i hasten to add that some of those flaws are also pretty attractive, particularly when those traits are a protective layer caused by a general disatisfaction with the teeming plebeian populous. You expect moar.
    *squishes INT's*
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  8. #748
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    they're very whiny and turn super emo.
    Agreed. Every NT I've ever dated has done this. OBVIOUSLY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  9. #749
    Senior Member You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    It does not suck to be intx imo just realize 3 things. 1 everyone accepts you already 2 you're probably a lot more like everyone else than you care to admit this is a good thing that helps you connect with others 3 intxs are some of the most fun/looked up to/respected people in the culture look at how many characters on tv/movies are those types because people find them unique/interesting
    ego-fodder.
    Oh, its
    You
    ....

  10. #750
    Senior Member UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    ego-fodder.
    Yes, you're correct, but for whose ego?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] Top 3 reasons for why SPs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:58 AM
  2. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:21 PM
  3. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs rule...
    By Athenian200 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:11 AM
  4. [NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Rock
    By groovejet02 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:06 PM
  5. [NF] Top 3 reasons for why NFs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 04:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO