ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Egotistical
    Arrogant
    Selfish
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I know NOTHING. At least that is what I think. I also think that no one else knows anything. It is all "perceived" by whom was "perceiving."
    I think Science is as valid as religion. Both are based upon "conclusions" made by other people...like people can be trusted!

I am probably pissing off other NT's even at this point...

This is something that I am good at, yet it is very annoying b/c no one wants to hear these things. Not to mention, I think about these kinds of things SO often, I get nothing "real" done! I can't keep up with my finances, but I can debate w/ anyone about the validity of their life perceptions!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Nine

Quote Originally Posted by COLORATURA View Post
    I know NOTHING. At least that is what I think. I also think that no one else knows anything. It is all "perceived" by whom was "perceiving."
    I think Science is as valid as religion. Both are based upon "conclusions" made by other people...like people can be trusted!

I am probably pissing off other NT's even at this point...

This is something that I am good at, yet it is very annoying b/c no one wants to hear these things. Not to mention, I think about these kinds of things SO often, I get nothing "real" done! I can't keep up with my finances, but I can debate w/ anyone about the validity of their life perceptions!
    i can relate to this, we're really weird
    sometimes i even question the level of reality/validity of this world, the more that it makes sense, the more it makes no sense

and btw... i noticed INTs appear elitist because they simply want to be with someone who understands them

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by RadiGen View Post
    i can relate to this, we're really weird
    sometimes i even question the level of reality/validity of this world, the more that it makes sense, the more it makes no sense

and btw... i noticed INTs appear elitist because they simply want to be with someone who understands them
    Wow...exactly. I am always looking to be understood...but unfortunately that rarely happens. Was with a man for 11 years and he never understood me.

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

When they don't give you a straight answer (eg for a statistics question) because of some (philosophical/technical) objection.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

It does not suck to be intx imo just realize 3 things. 1 everyone accepts you already 2 you're probably a lot more like everyone else than you care to admit this is a good thing that helps you connect with others 3 intxs are some of the most fun/looked up to/respected people in the culture look at how many characters on tv/movies are those types because people find them unique/interesting

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I would also add ISTJ/P to the list.

-Feeling like a major a-hole because INTJ is basically the opposite of what society thinks a woman should be about. I get caught up in that, and it makes me miserable occasionally.
    On the other hand, much of the time that suits me just fine and my egotistical arse can get somewhat smug about it. So, yeah-that might be many shades of negative right there.
    -Being emotionally inept was also a major feature for me, in the past. Had emotions. Didn't know what to do with them. Panic attack or total sideways behavior! That has resolved itself for a lot of reasons,
    and in my understanding of this whole deal (which is still limited) maybe it's a fairly well developed tertiary function of Fi.
    -Relationships are amusing. Let me just wait here while you come to me and tell me how you feel so that I might feel more comfortable telling you how I feel...that doesn't work out so hot when
    you tend to fall for fellow INTJs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Roses View Post
    -Feeling like a major a-hole because INTJ is basically the opposite of what society thinks a woman should be about.
    But INTJ women don't usually give a hoot what society thinks. That's part and parcel of the type to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Roses View Post
    Let me just wait here while you come to me and tell me how you feel so that I might feel more comfortable telling you how I feel...that doesn't work out so hot when
    you tend to fall for fellow INTJs.
    Or INTPs.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...