User Tag List

First 18586667686970 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

1. The use of flow charts to explain everything from mushy corn flakes to complex sociological phenomena only to run against a lightpost 5 minutes later

2. "Okay, so she smiled at me all night, did that think where she wraps a strand of hair around her finger and forced her phone number on me... do you think she could be interested?"

3. Usernames like "Einstein123", "Superbrain", "GeniusHere", "Superiormind", "Masterthinker" or a simple (and at least very direct and honest) "IRockTheRestOfTheWorldSucks" give a first impression of some members´ self-perception

All in all most NTs I know are awsome though.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

1. Peoples utter abuse of the initial's "NT" in the quest for their confirmation and assurance of their intelligence and personal unqiueness. Seriously, some people on this site need to grow up, NT worship is unjustified.

2. Their ridiculously lengthy dissertations that cover only a single topic.

3. Being a arrogant pain in the ass.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

- INTJs don't exist in the real world.
    - INTPs do exist, but they put on a non-nerdy attitude that makes them unrecognizable as INTPs.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    - INTJs don't exist in the real world.
    You mean . . . I'm not real?

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

1) In my the same way that far too many seem to band around the INFJ label because they're under the delusion that they possess some sort of unfathomable emotional connection with other human beings (well in reality they're just skirt-chaser trying to get some tail), far too many people band around the INTP label to justify their own supposed intellectual superiority and their apparent right to be a jerk towards people who don't (or can't) interpret things the way they do.

2) Just because you're an INT doesn't mean you're right. Everyone has a different view on the world. Your's isn't the only way, and the "right" answers are developed and found through the combined sharing of ideas of many different people. If you cannot let other people's viewpoint is and grow from them, you are no better.

3) The regular disregard for the importance of feelings in how people react to things and figure out things. Acting like feelings are some sort of "barrier" to understanding, instead of contemplating the possibility that feelings may be part of the answer.

Obviously these are generalisations and don't apply to everyone, but INTs are sadly just as guilty of their stereotypes as any other type is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    - INTPs do exist, but they put on a non-nerdy attitude that makes them unrecognizable as INTPs.
    Yep. Makes us all the more dangerous.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Well, according to Hume. Really, you're just properties. There's nothing underneath it all.

(Oh, I love philosophy)

1) I am my own wost critic and admit that I suck at various things fairly regularly and yet some people think that I'm a narcissist.

2) All that time I spend away from people kind of makes others suspicious of me for some reason.

3) My question are never taken as questions, only critique. This sucks when I'm talking to an artist.
    Forgive my typos. Sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Never seen any of you out there yet.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ignazio View Post
    Well, according to Hume. Really, you're just properties. There's nothing underneath it all.
    And that's true of just INTJ's? What's underneath everyone else? Snips and snails?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

And that's true of just INTJ's? What's underneath everyone else? Snips and snails?
    Oh, no. Don't get me wrong here. It's true of everybody and everything. Bundle Theory is kind of crazy like that.
    Forgive my typos. Sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain.