User Tag List

First 38464748495058 Last

Results 471 to 480 of 774

  1. #471
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    LOL. transparent.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  2. #472
    Junior Member Mesma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    x=J.

    Haight's talkin' aboot his self.
    Well, if you say so. My original statement only referred to the majority of INTs, not all. So I guess by having a stab back it must of directly offended him.

  3. #473
    Senior Member Rachelinpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    878

    Default

    My main qualm with the INTP is when they fade off when I'm talking to them. But to be fair, I talk a lot, so I would probably fade off too.

  4. #474
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesma View Post
    Well, if you say so. My original statement only referred to the majority of INTs, not all. So I guess by having a stab back it must of directly offended him.
    HE WAS AGREEING WITH YOUR POST

  5. #475
    Junior Member Mesma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    HE WAS AGREEING WITH YOUR POST
    Ummm.

  6. #476
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesma View Post
    Ummm.
    I see brilliance in this one's future.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #477
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I see brilliance in this one's future.
    It's the light of a train a-comin', full-speed. "Did I hear something?" lol.

  8. #478
    now! in shell form INA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I see brilliance in this one's future.
    You just made me spew water on my keyboard.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  9. #479
    Junior Member Mesma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I see brilliance in this one's future.
    Criticizing a sarcastic statement with a sarcastic remark. That really shows you're the better man, right?

    ...Or am I just strange in perceiving that the exterior world is always out to get me?

  10. #480
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It's the light of a train a-comin', full-speed. "Did I hear something?" lol.
    As long as the deer isn't mangled too much; it would be a sad waste of meat.

    =^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] Top 3 reasons for why SPs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:58 AM
  2. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:21 PM
  3. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs rule...
    By Athenian200 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:11 AM
  4. [NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Rock
    By groovejet02 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:06 PM
  5. [NF] Top 3 reasons for why NFs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 04:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO