• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Suck

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
1.) They are not very emotional
2.) They want things to make sense
3.) They are goofy

Oh wait. This isn't the why they rock tread, is it?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Top three reasons for why INTs suck

1. It tastes good
2. It requires the use of a straw
3. It has a thick, but melty consistency

:nerd:

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
But... you *did* PM me. A few times. (Don't you remember?)

[Or did you get more toasted than that? :shock: ]
Um....:blush: :huh:

Make of that as you will.
I can't begin to tell you how much I hate games of [mostly] chance like Yahtzee.
There's lots of strategy in Yahtzee, all dealing with probability. It's great fun. More fun once there's tequila on the table. If we ever meet up, I'll show you. :D

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
1: They are obsessed with vacuums.
2: They make the best vacuum cleaners.
3: It won't come out any other way.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1: They are obsessed with vacuums.
2: They make the best vacuum cleaners.
3: It won't come out any other way.
Interesting you say this because when Martoon was a little boy, he wanted to grow up to be a vacuum cleaner. Really, it's true.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They begin to see
I am truly amazing.
Minds boggle in awe.

:cool:

They begin to bounce
She's truly unwieldy
Boobs flobble and fall.

when Martoon was a little boy, he wanted to grow up to be a vacuum cleaner.

That sucks.

[ba-DOOM crash!]

I know, it's an oldie (but goodie!)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Interesting you say this because when Martoon was a little boy, he wanted to grow up to be a vacuum cleaner. Really, it's true.
My youngest son may be an INTP after all. He kept insisting that I buy him little vacuum cleaners when he was younger. I had to be careful which entrance I took into Sears because if I went in by the appliances it would take me awhile to drag him away from the vacuum cleaners. Unfortunately he cannot stand the sound of them, so he never got to play with them.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And people say I derail topics?

I hate vacuum cleaners, too. It's gotta be an Ni thing.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
And people say I derail topics?

I hate vacuum cleaners, too. It's gotta be an Ni thing.
This is what happens when the inmates are in charge of the asylum. :smile:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is what happens when the inmates are in charge of the asylum. :smile:

Asylum?! :ohmy: That's not politically correct! It's a mental institute!

It's like saying "nut bread." It's not "nut bread," it's "mentally unstable bread."

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think ENTJs and ENTPs might feel the same way and might even be perceived as weirder than the INTPs and INTJs, because their off-the-wall ideas are expressed openly, which leads to alienation.

Amen to that. I know INTP's and they're known as 'quiet' and 'thoughtful'. I'm the one that's 'eccentric' and 'weird' and 'crazy' and 'crackpot'! INTJ's I know tend to be seen as 'quietly efficient' while ENTJ's generally have to put up with everyone being scared of them.

But anyway, for INTx's:

1. Arrogance
2. Belief that you have things figured out without actually having any experience of them in reality.
3. Hurting people all the time and rarely apologising, like they're the ones with the problem (see arrogance).

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Amen to that. I know INTP's and they're known as 'quiet' and 'thoughtful'. I'm the one that's 'eccentric' and 'weird' and 'crazy' and 'crackpot'! INTJ's I know tend to be seen as 'quietly efficient' while ENTJ's generally have to put up with everyone being scared of them.

In public, I'm sometimes perceived as an ENTP, -- I'm sometimes quite exuberant and people don't often know that I'm an introvert. But they do think I'm crazy.

ENTJs, though, don't really bother me. I'm not really scared of them. ESTJs on the other hand are a lot more bossy in a way that I am not fond of -- it seems they nag you about keeping things in order, where an ENTJ may not care as much, since they're less in tune with how things look. Plus, I also identify with their outlook -- I've noticed a lot of them are openly misanthropic.

Usehername

On a mission
if we needed them we wouldn't be INTx's

you don't think having a framework with which to build wouldn't have been, oh, about ten billion times more efficient? i figured it out fine in the end, but it would've been a lot easier and less frustrating to have a rough guide.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
you don't think having a framework with which to build wouldn't have been, oh, about ten billion times more efficient? i figured it out fine in the end, but it would've been a lot easier and less frustrating to have a rough guide.

Yeah--let's talk efficiency here! :steam:

Sharp INTs have Katherine Hepburn/Marlene Dietrich types to look up to. But the bumbly, Columbo/Einsteinian ones among us have only older fellas with bad hair who wear worn raincoats.....

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah--let's talk efficiency here! :steam:

Sharp INTs have Katherine Hepburn/Marlene Dietrich types to look up to. But the bumbly, Columbo/Einsteinian ones among us have only older fellas with bad hair who wear worn raincoats.....
Columbo :wubbie: :heart: :heart: :heart: