User Tag List

First 26343536373846 Last

MBTI
    intp

INTJs don't suck.

But they are very boring.

And they project that they are of a lesser creative order because they never stray off the beaten path. This has been my experience at least.
    read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to learn how the Federal Reserve is robbing Americans blind and destroying this nation and others.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Annuit Coeptis View Post
    INTJs don't suck.

But they are very boring.

And they project that they are of a lesser creative order because they never stray off the beaten path. This has been my experience at least.
    I think you're mistaking us for ISTJs. We're really rare and are seldom seen. Even if you see one of us, you probably never talk to us, but if you do, it'll probably be brief. As such, you've probably never known one of us.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

who has to suck ?

Can offer ground for sucking xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Self-reflection as an NT:

1: I can't help second-guessing myself, because my work never seems perfect to me.
    2: Have hard time translating my ideas into words. I go crazy if I know I have hard time translating them into words (I think it's more applicable for INTJ's and INTP's)
    3: Lack of understanding of social conventions and interpersonal skills.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    1. Always looking for ways to improve things (not always appreciated)
    2. Overanalyzing everything (which can get in the way of doing)
    3. Approaching other peoples' problems with solutions, rather than with empathy
    You could be talking about my husband...!!! (He's an INTJ, I'm sure!!!) And he drives me crazyyyyyyyyyyyy sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    My ISFJ wife has taught me a lot about this. At the end of the day ... if she vents ... I try to giver her sympathy/empathy instead of trying to solve her problems. It turns out to be a lot less stressful for me, as I could not solve her work-related problems anyway.
    YAY...finally an INT who understands!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    *Warning Over-dramatization* ~I get the feeling this thread is a set-up let me help~
    3 reasons INTXs suck:
    1. I'm so logical it hurts. I must be as complicated as possible when communicating to make sure no one knows whether I am right or wrong unless they are willing to break out a dictionary. Don't worry you could never be as smart as me anyway!
    2. I'm totally and completely misunderstood *sniffle*. I cannot however do anything to change that as it will infringe upon my autonomy!! Who needs other people anyway? It's so illogical to want friends.
    3. I'm sorry but no, I cannot take your feelings into consideration before I speak.
    Feelings are bad news avoid them at all costs!!! Lucky for me I don't have any!!!
    hahahaha!

MBTI
    N358

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by ssrprotege View Post
    Self-reflection as an NT:

1: I can't help second-guessing myself, because my work never seems perfect to me.
    2: Have hard time translating my ideas into words. I go crazy if I know I have hard time translating them into words (I think it's more applicable for INTJ's and INTP's)
    3: Lack of understanding of social conventions and interpersonal skills.
    Oy, definitely because everything can still always use improvement. You just have to judge it by the quality of work someone else expects from you. That would be your stopping point.

I understand social conventions, but I don't care. It's a waste of time.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

1)Trying to see/understand why people need touchy-feely bonding stuff.( I just don't get it.)
    2)Trying to figure out what reaction people want from me when I am confronted with strong emotion.
    3)Being misunderstood; whether it be to my own genius, idiocy of others, etc.
    The Symbol of the King*The Absolute Does Not Exist*Kingship Will Bring Me Freedom
    5w4-4w5-1w9

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

1. The internal struggle to fight my overwhelming desire to fix problems when presented, some people just want to complain.

2. Constant comments like "are you ok, you don't look happy” or simply having “smile” yelled at me by someone with a big cheesy grin. Not only are you misinterpreting my lack of smile as me being in a bad mood but now you’re barking orders at me. Not funny.

3. Instinctive loathing of small talk despite its importance in social rituals. I honestly don’t care about the procedures you need to follow at your work for ordering paper *shrug* and faking interest is tiring.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

These probably apply more to me personally than to all INT's, but I'll go ahead anyway 'cause it's fun.

1.) For younger INT's: inability to keep part-time retail jobs past the 90 day trial period due to quitting, lateness, absenteeism, disobedience, and lack of respect for the customers as well as for the management.

2.) Inability to understand how the movie "The Butterfly Effect" is deep (no offense if you happen to have liked it...you still won't convince me that it is profound). This is not a clever reverse-self-compliment either. As someone who used to work at Blockbuster during highschool, right at the time when the movie came out on DVD, this one landed me on a lot of people's shit lists.

3.) Inability to be interesting or say anything interesting to anyone but yourself.

Edit:

4.) Attempts at lightheartedness come off as either weird or curmudgeonly.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness