User Tag List

First 24323334353644 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    I love Ni. So there.
    Ni is wonderful but misunderstood. The general populace doesn't like it at all. You've got to hide what they don't like from them, or else they're never going to listen to you...

MBTI
    JIxT

Again this disguise of conformity for popular appeal. I wear it too, but I hate it. It does not feel me.

MBTI
    ENFJ

The problem with Ni is that it speaks with clarity, be it right or wrong. Conviction is simultaneously attractive and frightening to the general populace. So, either way, it's usually called arrogance and shrugged off.

MBTI
    JIxT

I think this kind of intolerance and impatience from people is what does INT's the most harm. INTs have a very strong, deep inner personality, but a thin outer personality. INTs see no point in superficiality that everyone else sees a point in. Intolerance from both sides pushes them away from each other.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    I think this kind of intolerance and impatience from people is what does INT's the most harm. INTs have a very strong, deep inner personality, but a thin outer personality. INTs see no point in superficiality that everyone else sees a point in. Intolerance from both sides pushes them away from each other.
    I'm just going to quote this because it bears repeating.

MBTI
    JIxT

The blame could also be attributed to both sides. The INTJs for being intolerant and unwilling to deal with anything outside their "ideal". Society for not appreciating nonconformity, one of its most powerful tools.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    ENFJ

The blame could also be attributed to both sides. The INTJs for being intolerant and unwilling to deal with anything outside their "ideal". Society for not appreciating nonconformity, one of its most powerful tools.
    I know, the blame is on both sides...

I think the thing that annoyed me most about INTJ-forums is that nobody accepted any blame. Compromise compromise compromise, it's the only way anything's going to get done with minimal bloodshed. There's more than enough blame to go around.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Here's why INTs suck:

1) If they have a bad idea, it is impossible to convince them otherwise until catastrophic, visible failure because they have thought it through with their own LOGIC (tm) and your input is not appreciated.
    Hey! Don't throw the INTPs under the bus with the INTJs!

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I know, the blame is on both sides...

I think the thing that annoyed me most about INTJ-forums is that nobody accepted any blame. Compromise compromise compromise, it's the only way anything's going to get done with minimal bloodshed. There's more than enough blame to go around.
    Ironically, "not accepting blame" could be one of the least objective things that INTJs do. Maybe because they are only good at sympathizing with themselves. Maybe for other reasons.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Ironically, "not accepting blame" could be one of the least objective things that INTJs do. Maybe because they are only good at sympathizing with themselves. Maybe for other reasons.
    I blame tertiary Fi. Only mature INTJs ever figure it out, at least without prompting. Lol.