1. No one listens to us, so they doom themselves along with the human race.
2. Absolutely no people skills. Worst part about this is that you have to learn most of them via experience. Me want read.
3. Zero emotional intelligence.
If INTs think they are so competent and so correct all the time, what happens when INTs disagree with each other? Is it a free for all? "You're the moron!" "No, you're the moron!" I mean, obviously the current administration is full of a bunch of INTJs and we've all had to live with the consequences of following them. What would it take to get through their thick skulls? Another INT, I would imagine. An INTP would probably be the best type for getting INTJs out of their spiral of asshole-ishness.
INTJ theist here who has atheist ENFP and ESTP friends. Being an INT affects how you deal with life or how you approach it...it (obviously since you and I differ) doesn't result in your having the same viewpoint on every subject/conclusions.
Because we love them so much for swabbing our ears and looking up our noses?
Also, when it comes to INTs and people: we can value and love people as people, but we don't want incompetent people in charge of anything of importance. It's not that we don't love you. It's nothing personal, honest, but Homer Simpson, we're going to have to fire you because you'll potentially cause another Chernobyl... Oh no, not the 'I have a wife and three kids' speech again...
1) If they have a bad idea, it is impossible to convince them otherwise until catastrophic, visible failure because they have thought it through with their own LOGIC (tm) and your input is not appreciated.
2) On the off chance they have a good idea, they do not feel the need to share it with the rest of the world because their LOGIC (tm) tells them that the rest of the world wouldn't appreciated it or want it, and therefore doesn't need to know.
3) On top of this, they don't make very appealing friends. No matter how trustworthy and decent an INT is, they will not loan you their stuff because they just know that you'll break/lose it, and they are extremely awkward and useless at giving any sort of emotional support. They can be witty on occasion, but this is more likely to win them enemies than friends (note: see all satirists, living and dead).
Because of this, the INT is a dead appendage to society. Why would God create such a wretched, useless creature? The only reason I can think of is that these creatures are a leftover from Unintelligent Design.
Rofl, you are one. How can we trust what you think if you just said that you were a useless, dead appendage?
Hmm..."Suck" is relative and subjective (yes, I will say this repeatedly). IMO INTs are the attempt from God to create a smarter species of human, but miserably failing in giving them too much apathy. Plus more than half of them do not find a meaning to life anyway.
It's refreshing to hear that you value people. The INTs I know see people as interesting only in terms of how useful they are to said INT.
INTs value competence only in very narrow fields. Everyone is competent at something. If they valued competence, they would be as open armed to the world as they could be, rather than as closed off as they are.