5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by istpunk View Post
    Penis
    What's a penis?

MBTI
    inxx

1. they insist they care and then behave in a manner that suggests their affection is obligatory

2. belittle people that have intense emotions

3. get defensive when confronted with their behavior

MBTI
    ENTJ

Yes, there are definately NT problems, in general. Though, I think ENTPs, on average, have the least social problems of all the NTs. ENTJs can have it pretty bad because they either share their views with the world at large and get rejected for it, or keep quiet and retreat into a prison of emptiness. The thing is, ENTJs aren't built to be accomodators. We're built to challenge and improve the existing ways of doing things. People tend not to like that. After all, it is the status quo we're dealing with, here.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Yes, there are definately NT problems, in general. Though, I think ENTPs, on average, have the least social problems of all the NTs. ENTJs can have it pretty bad because they either share their views with the world at large and get rejected for it, or keep quiet and retreat into a prison of emptiness. The thing is, ENTJs aren't built to be accomodators. We're built to challenge and improve the existing ways of doing things. People tend not to like that. After all, it is the status quo we're dealing with, here.
    ENTJ's can be pretty bad if they try to convince others of their unconventional "NT" views. Indeed, people don't like others coming to rock their boat. Especially not if they're self-assured about their opinion and appeal to logic.

MBTI
    INTP

Reasons why INTs suck.

1. Their natural superiority to all else makes other types feel flawed, which they are, but it's better when the multitude is happy.

2. Having all the answers is a tough gig. The key information they hold would be better dispersed so that everyone seeking these answers don't come to the same place, over-exerting weight on things like the elevators and buses that'll take people to their INT in a crisis.

3. Religion is the opiate of the masses. But INTs destroy that balance by not only continually disproving God's existence, but by being more intelligent than any god ever could be. If God existed he would be going through serious personality issues at the mere sight of them.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    entp

Int sux because it's not Ent.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkadonna View Post
    Int sux because it's not Ent.
    Ents suck because they lost their wives lol rofl tolkein
    "The subject chooses to sit in shadow and search for wisdom by reflecting upon his trial. The problem is not that he is cold and wet, but that cold and wet seems problematic, so he embraces those hardships in order to best them."

MBTI
    INTP

Under-extraverted

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    Reasons why INTs suck.

1. Their natural superiority to all else makes other types feel flawed, which they are, but it's better when the multitude is happy.

2. Having all the answers is a tough gig. The key information they hold would be better dispersed so that everyone seeking these answers don't come to the same place, over-exerting weight on things like the elevators and buses that'll take people to their INT in a crisis.

3. Religion is the opiate of the masses. But INTs destroy that balance by not only continually disproving God's existence, but by being more intelligent than any god ever could be. If God existed he would be going through serious personality issues at the mere sight of them.

Well, first I must admit my lack of knoweledge, I have yet to read up on anything other than INFJ types, so I wouldn't know what a stereotypical INT is exactly. Still I think the logic you present behind why INT's suck is partially flawed, because no mortal can prove the existance or lack thereof for a creator (god). Thus, INT's cannot suck for that reason, but maybe the other two are enough. Sorry for nitpicking, bad habit (don't worry I love sarcasm too, hope you caught mine).

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    ...because no mortal can prove the existance or lack thereof for a creator (god)
    Wrong! I did it last night between dinner courses. The wife was quite frankly amazed.