User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teen Aged - ENTP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm a 16-year-old male who's turning 17 in November. School sucks. Everyone in my History and English classes (mostly the same students) think I'm a dumbass and change seats when I sit next to them. I'm actually somewhat liked in my Math and Biology classes, though. My school has this SJW-ish assignment, and they linked fucking Everyday Feminism and BUZZFEED as resources (seriously). There's other stuff, too.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    ENTP

Wow.Ok so I'm not answering your question because I'm almost like you. 15yr old ENTP female.Would be nice being friends tho

Bugging mugs since 1997 Array Brain in a Jar's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Hey, I am a 19 years old ENTP (Due to be 20 years so basically Im just slipping off the teenager cliff slowly one day a a time ). School sucked for me because they make you do classes that are boring and taught in a very boring manner (Spending an entire year on Romeo and Juliet is the epitome of bore a hole into me so i can die to not suffer boredom, theirs dozens of Shakespeare alone which would be much more interesting). In college you have more freedom of study which I have thrived under my only downfall being my laziness to do the leg work and details stuff. (As I like to say a few crooked trees can give character to the forest).
    "Be a doll and let me troll you without crying a moat so we can float each other with a boat party"

"Hey just because Im a E type doesn't mean I wanna talk to you because not even freaking Hitchcock would eat a rotten pork rib or Hugh Hefler a 0/10 chick if you catch my drift".

E type= 7w6-2w3-9w8 (so-sx-sp)
    D and D alignment= Chaotic Evil

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post2775395 (My blog which I hope will one day be fun ).
    Likes apathylex liked this post

MBTI
    SiTi
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ENTPower View Post
    I'm a 16-year-old male who's turning 17 in November. School sucks. Everyone in my History and English classes (mostly the same students) think I'm a dumbass and change seats when I sit next to them. I'm actually somewhat liked in my Math and Biology classes, though. My school has this SJW-ish assignment, and they linked fucking Everyday Feminism and BUZZFEED as resources (seriously). There's other stuff, too.
    I know that bs. 18 y/o and INTP.
    I got to write an essay either about fourth wave feminism, real shows or human-machine interaction. I chose the last one.
    Some guys looked at me and said "c'mon girl, that's not for you"
    Likes Brain in a Jar liked this post

Junior Member Array

Default Teen Aged - ENTP

Oh how I envy you young ENTPs .

If I could go back in time, here is what I would tell my teenage ENTP self.

If the assignments and home are so easy, try more advanced classes, or stfu and do them.

Yes, you are so effortlessly cool without even trying, but don't be a dick about it.

Stick with something, art music anything JUST STICK WITH IT.

Learn about career opportunities that give you freedom and flexibility now, before you are 40 and you realize you aren't happy with your career choice, even though you excelled a rocket speed in your unfulfilling position.

If the assignments bore you talk to your teachers to see if they will give you credit if you do something outside the normal assignments but within topic. Maybe that will keep you focused.

Don't neglect your relationships. That friend you had, that no longer is interesting to you is probably wondering what is wrong with them or what they did wrong to fall out of your favor. Re connect, it will feel great I promise.

Continue questioning everything.

Get organized.

Ask for help more.

Don't tackle every single personal problem on your own.

You're already awesome so..

Listen more.

Drugs and Alcohol will only slow you from reaching your full potential.

Explore more and try more things that might interest you.

It's ok to want alone time, there is nothing wrong with you for wanting to withdraw for awhile.

People who don't get aren't morons and don't deserve being ridiculed, they aren't as intelligent as you. Would you make fun of someone that was born blind for not being able to understand colors?

Be Kind.
    Be Humble.
    Be Innovative.

Change the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12