• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

Headstrong

MBTI Type
INTJ
Back in middle school, I drank a bottle of Turkey Hill Lemonade everyday with lunch. Normally I would screw the lid back on each time I waws done taking a sip and then shake it up everytime I want to take another sip. Well, I went to drink it in the middle of a lively conversation, forgot to put the cap on previously, shook it up...and well...I remember seeing lemondade sloshing around in the container and flying out the top into my face in slow motion. My friends laughed about that for days.

Yesterday I had a really clumsy day, especially at work. (I babysit.) So as if there isn't enough on the floor (which I don't manage to trip over), I'm tripping over chair legs, shoes, rugs, running into cabinets, dropping stuff. The works.

Last night I'm driving home from college on the highway in the dark and it's raining. I recently learned how to use the cruise control after having this car for a year and a half. So I have it on cruise, I'm going down a stretch of highway, and I'm like "holy crap! how am I staying inbetween the dotted lines?!" It was like I forgot how to drive my car/an out of body experience. All I could focus on was the space between the dotted lines in the 30 feet immediately in front of me. After doing this for maybe 20 seconds with bulging eyes, I finally figure out how to drive again, regain composure, continue on home.

I have also forgotten how to turn off the cruise control, even though my thumb is already hovering over the "cancel" button. I proceed to freak out until I figure it out. I have an adversion to using the break pedal and it never crosses my mind at the right time.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
This all makes me feel soverymuchbetter.

When we were first married we lived in a basically one-room efficiency appartment. My husband wanted to invite one of his professors and the man's wife to dinner. I was in a rush, got the groceries, put them away, cooked, set the table and was all set.

When everyone was seated I asked people what they wanted for beverages, opened our refrigerator and, there for everyone to see, was the toilet paper sitting on a shelf!

(I later found the milk in the small bathroom closet.)

Usehername

On a mission
Yesterday I had my school bag on my back and then decided my jeans were too loose to not wear a belt, because during school I always lose weight, so I threw a nice leather belt on. Grabbed my car keys, opened the door, went to toss my book-filled backpack into the car, and fell into the vehicle. I had belted in my bag when I put my belt through the loops on my jeans. :doh:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yesterday I had my school bag on my back and then decided my jeans were too loose to not wear a belt, because during school I always lose weight, so I threw a nice leather belt on. Grabbed my car keys, opened the door, went to toss my book-filled backpack into the car, and fell into the vehicle. I had belted in my bag when I put my belt through the loops on my jeans. :doh:

*weeping with laughter*

This would happen to me too.

Headstrong

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just had another one...

I was responding to PinkPiranha's message in my vistor message box and I ended up posting my response in my box instead of PinkPiranha's...oy.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Talking to a friend on the phone while getting ready to leave the house grabbed my keys, and wallet and spent about 10minutes looking for my phone.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Headstrong, I would never ever consider being a shark. Rumor has it that they regularly get humped by sea cows.

The Green Nazis will murder me for this, but last spring I swam with the manatee. One approached and a chubby man swimming with us quickly made for the shore.

A little girl called out to him, "You don't have to be afraid."

And he hollered back, "Yeah, but it's mating season!"

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I spent hours and hours checking my MSc thesis for typos before handing it in. On the day I had to discuss it with my professors, I suddenly realised that I had misspelt my own name - in big bold letters on the title page!

Headstrong

MBTI Type
INTJ
Headstrong, I would never ever consider being a shark. Rumor has it that they regularly get humped by sea cows.

The Green Nazis will murder me for this, but last spring I swam with the manatee. One approached and a chubby man swimming with us quickly made for the shore.

A little girl called out to him, "You don't have to be afraid."

And he hollered back, "Yeah, but it's mating season!"

Haha. There could be worse things than being a shark...like being that poor guy had he not make it out of the water. :laugh:

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
I "accidentally" walked into the womens restroom (different locations) TWICE this week...also brushed my teeth with face soap (both are in a white tube).:shock:

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
when i was in my early teens, some friends and i decided to pull a prank on one of their older sisters, so we parked outside their house late at night with laptops. knowing that they were all computer illiterate, we thought it'd be funny to turn off their network access! :devil:

so i cracked the wireless and and got into the administrative control panel of the router, meanwhile the other two are watching.

then i turned off the wireless and saved the settings, shortly thereafter the browser hung...

me: "what the hell?" *clicking furiously*
friend1: "jake, you turned off the wireless"
me: "it was just working like a second ago"
friend1: "you turned off the wireless"
me: "dude, shut up, i know, im trying to fix this."
both: "YOU TURNED OFF THE WIRELESS"

me: "......ohhhh" :doh:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Out for a cycle ride. Stopped to see Mom. Went out. Started home. Bike stopped. Pulled over. Checked around. Tried again. Don't flood it!

Called home.

"Did you remember to turn the gas on?"

(He's so dang smart!)

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I "accidentally" walked into the womens restroom (different locations) TWICE this week...also brushed my teeth with face soap (both are in a white tube).:shock:

Oh yeahhh! I've accidentally walked into the men's room at the movie theater on two separate occasions. Fortunately I never ran into any men.

Also, tonight at a party I was talking to this guy about why Spanish can be pretty easy to learn for an English speaker, and I mentioned all the cognates, and he said he didn't know what "cognate" meant. For some reason, I sort of laughed - I don't even know why - and now I'm worried he thinks I was laughing at him for not knowing the word because he sort of looked at me funny. It was wierd - I had no control over it, lol. If I see him again I'll have to lay on the charm to make up for whatever the hell that was.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I'll nominate my INTP partner. Yesterday he went straight through a red light (thank god there were no other cars or police around) because he didn't see the traffic lights at all, red or otherwise.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'll nominate my INTP partner. Yesterday he went straight through a red light (thank god there were no other cars or police around) because he didn't see the traffic lights at all, red or otherwise.

ZOMG, that is why I stopped driving... anywhere.

I just don't want to kill anyone thats all. Now I just ride my bike around everywhere. Also, I am poor, so that helps. Heck, I will drive my car once in a blue moon when I have something or someone special around.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I've done that several times, but it's because I somehow decide it's a stop sign instead of a red light. Almost wrecked once too. Yay me.

hathor_sekhmet

MBTI Type
INFP
I just went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, filled a glass with water, got distracted by the plums, got a plum and headed back to my room only to find out minutes later that I needed a glass of water.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
One year at Christmas time I stopped at a stoplight and glanced up at a red-lit Christmas tree on a nearby building. Started to wait for the Christmas lights to turn green and got royally cussed out by other drivers.

Another time I stopped on green and when the light turned red, I went. Good grief. Can you die from INFP?