• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I went online and paid all my bills on the 15th. And then I paid them all again on the 16th. And then on the 17th, I watched in horror as my account went into negative balance and I realized what I'd done.

Last night I lost the remote control for several hours and then found it in the mixing bowl.

A

Anew Leaf

one time i rolled out of bed whilst sleeping. i woke up on the floor and was extremely alarmed that i had no where to go down to.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My daughter has (and still does to some degree) forget that she has finished her food or drink. She'll accuse other people of 'drinking up her coke'.

Ooooh...she just came back inside after checking for mail and said, "It's Sunday." :doh:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My daughter has (and still does to some degree) forget that she has finished her food or drink. She'll accuse other people of 'drinking up her coke'. :doh:

:laugh: I do that all the time. One time I was about to pound on my housemate's bedroom door to confront her about eating all my granola bars....when I realized I gobbled them all the weekend before while stoned. :ninja:

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
A few weeks into the archaeology excavation at the chapel:

R: How is your paper work going?
Falcarius: What paper work?
R: Your supposed to be filling out an archaeology report at the end of each day.
Falcarius: Really?
R: Yeah. So how is it going?
Falcarius: In that case, horribly, real horribly.:doh:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't had many sensotard moments lately.

...I think this is a bad omen. :<

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
FORGOT TO BUY Q-TIPS AGAIN. And didn't have time to pick up a pack to cleanse my ears inside a public bathroom stall.

I never have any goo inside my ears, but it feels good when I swab them. I feel clean. I feel right.
I hope I don't forget tonight.

xisnotx

Permabanned
My friend has a silver car. He was picking me up.
There was another silver car in the parking lot, waiting for something..i don't know. It was on.
I get in the passenger seat of the car, and start to buckle up, only to look up to see a shocked stranger looking right back at me.
I apologize and get out of the car...feeling really stupid.
And proceed to get into the right car. My friend laughs at me..but doesn't seem too surprised.

Seeing as I'm 6 foot, and black, add that to the fact it was 12 at night and I don't even want to know what was going through his head. However, it's a college campus and it's a pretty friendly place. So yeah. Pretty standard for me, really.

I've been thinking a good way to find male intps is to look for the "idiot in the room", and ask him about something other than sports/music/cars etc etc. I always think I'm coming off as an idiot when I talk about those things. If someone was to ask me about god, religion, space, time, the future, the singularity, consciousness, techie stuff, emotions, people, psychology etc I'd probably talk their ear off. But, no one wants to talk about those things..so it is what it is..

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is this thread about anyway?

Similar story. I was sitting in the driver's side of my car at a gas station when some young woman suddenly hopped into the passenger seat. I turned and said, "Where are we going?" She threw her hands up in the air, exclaimed "God!" and jumped out as fast as she could.

(For a moment I thought you were describing the incident with my car.)

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wore my underpants backwards all day yesterday. :kick me:

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
A few months ago I couldn't find my purse/backpack hybrid thing. This was a problem, because I had cash, my bank card, my bus pass and my ID in there. I looked for it all over the house for two days, and became convinced I'd left it somewhere when I was out and I'd never get my stuff back.

I finally found it...underneath my mattress. I had taken the mattress off and laid it on the floor a couple days before, so that my dog could lay beside me on it for a while. (She's getting older and experiencing some stiffness in her joints, so she has a hard time jumping up like she used to). Apparently I had put my purse on the box-spring at some point, then replaced my mattress on top of it without noticing it. Then I had slept on it for two nights without feeling a thing.

I'd be a terrible princess in "The Princess and the Pea".

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
at soccer the other day I was looking around frantically for my other shin guard after putting one on. I was convinced the other one fell out of my bag somewhere.

Nope, I had already put both on. How I managed to forget that, I have no idea. It took me a good 2 minutes to figure it out, too. :laugh:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
haha, I was wondering about the girl in the front of that 10 car pileup yesterday who drove off half grinning with her muffler falling off.

How dare you bring up memories of that day a few months back when my radio was playing these really loud sirens and helicopters started attacking me out of nowhere for no reason.....

I think one of the worst cases I've had lately is microwaving the same thing over and over because I forgot I did already and one time didn't realize it until I burnt my fingers off with the lava mess I created.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How dare you bring up memories of that day a few months back when my radio was playing these really loud sirens and helicopters started attacking me out of nowhere for no reason.....

I think one of the worst cases I've had lately is microwaving the same thing over and over because I forgot I did already and one time didn't realize it until I burnt my fingers off with the lava mess I created.

You are such a victim, Luna. The world is a cruel place.

Last night I was editing something I wrote a couple of weeks ago and realized that the blurb I wrote dropped off mid-sentence. I didn't remember where I was going with the sentence or the idea so I had to delete a bunch so that it would make sense. :laugh:

N

NPcomplete

It's only after 5 years that I discovered that a building I used to have class in for 4 years had more than 2 floors. :thelook:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Numerous times I've went to the store and got in the line to purchase something and didn't realize until I got to the cashier that I forget my wallet.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
I took a friend out for dinner for her birthday, I think the day after. During dinner, we talked about a lot of things, and as the conversation came around to birthdays, I asked her to remind me when her birthday was.

She said, "<pause> Wait, did you just ask me when my birthday is???" :shock:

:doh:

(Luckily she is also an extreme INFP sensotard, so we had a good laugh about it, but I think she might have been momentarily offended, doh. What a retard I am when I don't think first.)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Last night I forgot to buy toilet paper.
I was out of napkins/paper towels.

So when I had to take a shit this morning, I had to tear out a piece of paper out of a book (the blank page at the end).

Ouch.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The other night on vent I couldn't talk and they reminded me about three times to "uncheck mute microphone binds." For some reason I thought they were telling me to "check mute microphone binds" which made total sense to me at the time. Finally [MENTION=4384]ThatGirl[/MENTION] stepped in, and was about the third person to say, "uncheck mute microphone binds" and it all clicked in my head! :laugh:

T

ThatGirl

The other night on vent I couldn't talk and they reminded me about three times to "uncheck mute microphone binds." For some reason I thought they were telling me to "check mute microphone binds" which made total sense to me at the time. Finally [MENTION=4384]ThatGirl[/MENTION] stepped in, and was about the third person to say, "uncheck mute microphone binds" and it all clicked in my head! :laugh:

Lol, that's because I delivered it with authoritai!