• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I've been so sensotarded lately that I haven't even seen where I've gone wrong yet...

lillytira

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmmm... usually I have them late at night, after a long day of conversing with people. It will take me a few seconds to process anything. I even move sulgishly. This means that when i talk to someone, it takes a while to answer.
Person A: hey, did you hear the new about [insert subject here]
Me: ....
Person A: Did you hear me...?
Me:.........
....what? ...oh. yes.

So pretty much those are all sesnotard moments.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
forgetting where I parked my car and taking 2 hours to find it's location.... right in front of the building I just walked out of.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Getting out of the shower still covered in suds.

It never ceases to amaze me that I am thinking of something (getting the towel in the above example) and it becomes 'real' despite the fact that I have skipped steps.

This makes me have to seriously concentrate when I'm cooking.

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
Looking at the time for 3 or 4 times in a row and still realize that you dont know what time it is...

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
"OUR FORCES ARE UNDER ATTACK"

whatever....

mmmm pretty little hatchery... mmm so many larvae... today, you will be ROACHES!!!!!!!

SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!

D

Dali

I frantically searched for my mobile phone... while I was talking on it.

KilgoreTrout

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Left my keys in the front door this morning...called a locksmith when I got home & couldn't find my keys and fifteen minutes later realized they were still in the lock. Life win! :hifive:

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I once angrily shouted "Where are my bananas?" to my housemates.

They were in front of me.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess

whatever....

mmmm pretty little hatchery... mmm so many larvae... today, you will be ROACHES!!!!!!!

SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!

Bwahahaha. I know this post is old as shit, but I missed it. Haaaaate playing Zerg.

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Im sensortard pretty much all the time, im near sighted and only use glasses on lectures and really rarerily at home

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2 weeks ago - I killed my old back-up phone by mindlessly throwing it in the toilet and flushing (I was texting on the toilet). No, it didn't go down, but the phone's R.I.P. now.

And another habit I have is calling someone for a reason, multitasking while the phone rings, and forgetting whom/why I called when they answer.

"uh....hi. Uh why did I call you again..? Do you know why I called you? Oh, and who is this?"

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get these all the time, like going downstairs to get a glass of water and forgetting for 2 minutes why I went downstairs because I was distracted by an Ne tangent playing out in my head (God those are annoying lol). suppose this also has a lot to do with P though

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2 weeks ago - I killed my old back-up phone by mindlessly throwing it in the toilet and flushing (I was texting on the toilet). No, it didn't go down, but the phone's R.I.P. now.

And another habit I have is calling someone for a reason, multitasking while the phone rings, and forgetting whom/why I called when they answer.

"uh....hi. Uh why did I call you again..? Do you know why I called you? Oh, and who is this?"
I'll believe you, because I don't have much of a choice, but... I'll just have to forget you said this in order to keep my view of order and sanity in the world. :horor:

Honestly, that post, specifically because of the bolded, sounds like fiction. Maybe that was your idea of humor, in the context of the rest of it.

Some things, of course, like Elfboy's post above, sound realistic. I've done that plenty of times before. But others...

Last edited:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I've been so sensotarded lately that I haven't even seen where I've gone wrong yet...

haha, I was wondering about the girl in the front of that 10 car pileup yesterday who drove off half grinning with her muffler falling off.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I notice such things, but I don't let them distract me from whatever else I might be doing when I notice them. When that happens, other people sometimes accuse me of being guilty of "sensotardism."

First of all, people accuse you of that in real life? :laugh:
Second of all, I relate. I was running in a race the other day. So many people were telling me my shoelace was untied. It really wasn't, there was just a little end of string lightly dragging the ground. But the shoes were secure. It wasn't a sensotard moment, but I'm not going to stop my progress over that!! (I've had a lot of times where I'm in the middle of something big- emergency at work or something, and people will tell me something- missed a hair strand in pony tail or shoelace or ink smudge or whatever stupid thing.) I can be fully aware of it but have much more important things going on! I never understood that at all.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll believe you, because I don't have much of a choice, but... I'll just have to forget you said this in order to keep my view of order and sanity in the world. :horor:

Honestly, that post, specifically because of the bolded, sounds like fiction. Maybe that was your idea of humor, in the context of the rest of it.

Some things, of course, like Elfboy's post above, sound realistic. I've done that plenty of times before. But others...

For a split second I forget those things, not entirely. You're an ISTJ, you don't understand...you guys are the sensogeniuses. The "why" and "who" don't usually happen at the same time, granted. But when you're doing 10 things at once while rushing out the house late and trying to hold your cell on your shoulder wth your ear (hard for me, as I have a long neck) then. :shrug:

I've done stuff like forget my own name/birthday for a split second when asked.

ya, there's a reason I failed history classes. :laugh:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not to belabor it, but the thing about "who" is:
1. The phone number is usually displayed on your phone. That should give you a clue.
2. You are talking to the person and hear his/her voice. You probably know the person well enough to recognize the voice by sound alone.

But now that you say it, I can kind of get that if you're in the middle of a rant, with the person on the other end silent, you may lose track for a second and have to think, "Wait, who am I talking to, again?"

Me personally though, I don't do stuff while I'm on the phone. One-track mind. :nerd: (I always remember my birthday, but I often forget my age. I always remember the year of birth, so from there it's just arithmetic. Same thing with my relatives' ages.)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not to belabor it, but the thing about "who" is:
1. The phone number is usually displayed on your phone. That should give you a clue.
2. You are talking to the person and hear his/her voice. You probably know the person well enough to recognize the voice by sound alone.

But now that you say it, I can kind of get that if you're in the middle of a rant, with the person on the other end silent, you may lose track for a second and have to think, "Wait, who am I talking to, again?"

Me personally though, I don't do stuff while I'm on the phone. One-track mind. :nerd: (I always remember my birthday, but I often forget my age. I always remember the year of birth, so from there it's just arithmetic. Same thing with my relatives' ages.)

LOL. I write numbers like ths:

ACCT 305 group project member chinese girl
xxx-xxx-xxxx

And I can't do the one-track thing. I don't have the discipline. Right now, I'm listening to music, eating lunch, writing this on my phone, and waiting for Excel to load up, printing a bunch of stuff off of MS Word, while expecting a phone call from another group member, when I'll talk to her while working on a spreadsheet. If not that, I'd be listening to my Spanish tapes at the same time.

eyfwdywdwfhwdhwhdwaj!