• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

N

NPcomplete

Yesterday while walking, I noticed that a lot of people were not walking in a straight line on the sidewalk. Curious, I made my way straight in that direction towards the 'diverting' point and a few bruises later, realised that I had walked straight into one of those bicycle rack-things.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have two jobs, and I grabbed the badge for the wrong job and didn't realize it until about a half hour after I started work.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
What's a sensotard moment, overwhealming sensory perception?
I do this thing where I turn around and spin back to front when stuff looks too much.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

^ Generally it's a funny incident when you lost track, or didn't notice something in your immediate surroundings. The lack of noticing details and the injuries (mental or physical) that can occur because of that lack of awareness. :D

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Well that happens to me much too much, I tend to be more than a bit clumsy when doing practical things.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yesterday morning I went out to buy cigarettes, I was distracted as usual, when suddenly I slipped on the ice (it had been snowing really badly that morning) and fell on my fucking arm. And there was this old lady near me who was so shocked as if she fell on the fucking ice not me. Anyway, I went home, in pain, thinking that I broke my arm because of a starcraft game of which I was thinking when I fell, but the pain didn't stop so I took on my favorite purple sweater on and went to the hospital. It had crossed my mind that they would put my hand in a splint, but the thought failed to HIT ME.

And yes!! They did put my hand in a fucking cement splint all the way up.

I had 2 options:

Go home half naked and not ruin my favorite purple sweater.
Ruin the fucking sweater and go home in a sane way.

And so my favorite sweater now has a 2x larger hand, and I don't have any other purple sweaters ..........fuck

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
A few minutes ago, I was trying to remember which day's newspaper this one comic was in. Apparently it was Sunday's paper...the only day that the comics are printed in color.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I moved out on the first of january. (Freaking finally, goddamn market. I'm free at last! But anyways.)

I woke up on monday, getting ready for work. Noticed I forgot to bring my clothes with me. Had to go to work in a jogging suit.

KilgoreTrout

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's say you have to grab a few items, like deoderant, chapstick and shampoo- and while trying to decide what shampoo to buy you put the chapstick in your pocket. You finally decide on your shampoo, go up to pay for the shampoo and deoderant, and realize way later- like 2 hours that you had chapstick in your pocket you never paid for?

I have accidentally stolen probably a dozen pairs of sunglasses because I try them on and, out of habit, push them up on top of my head for the rest of my time shopping. :doh:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have accidentally stolen probably a dozen pairs of sunglasses because I try them on and, out of habit, push them up on top of my head for the rest of my time shopping. :doh:

See after 3 pairs you're officially a klepto LOL.

You could be like me and be on the phone while trying on jeans, end the call and put the cellphone in the pocket of the new jeans (still on), take them off and put them back on the shelf, walk out and leave your cellphone in there.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I often go off on wild goose chases to find my glasses or contacts, sometimes frantically, only to realize I'm already wearing them. I've done this at least once a week ever since I started wearing them many moons ago. It's funny/annoying when I catch myself doing this.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If my iPod battery dies while I'm listening to music, it'll take anywhere from 5-30 minutes for me to realise it and wonder why it's suddenly so quiet.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If my iPod battery dies while I'm listening to music, it'll take anywhere from 5-30 minutes for me to realise it and wonder why it's suddenly so quiet.

Haha, me too (well, if distracted by something else like reading or looking at things).

xisnotx

Permabanned
I just figured out that the midterm I was studying for this weekend was actually last Thursday....

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Went to the gas station, they filled up my tank, came over to the window, I pulled out my wallet, and couldn't find where I put the money I JUST TOOK OUT. I had to give the attendant my license and drive home. So, I went home, ran upstairs where I had previously dumped out my purse on my bed to organize it, STILL COULDN'T FIND MY MONEY. I got back in the car, searched all over, got discouraged, then went back in my purse to find my ATM card to take out MORE money ... and ... there was the money, in a different part of my wallet, and there the whole time. :doh:

And there's a relatively good chance I AM a sensor. I feel naughty posting in here ...

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Today I went and ran some errands and accidentally put on mismatching shoes. One was brown and one was black. I could have sworn they looked alike when I put them on. I didn't realize it until after I got home.