• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
me: *fills up glass to the brim*
me, literally just 2 min later: Why is my glass empty? *pours jug of water over, floods my table*

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At my friend’s new place last week, sleeping over/helping her move in. I’d forgotten to pack my fancy Sonicare electric toothbrush, but fortunately she has a pile of brand-new manual toothbrushes, & she gave me one.

Bedtime rolls around. I wash my face & apply all the crap that promises to fight off Father Time.
Floss my teeth.
Apply paste to my manual toothbrush.
Hold it to my teeth.
Wait.
....for way too long.

I haven’t used a manual brush in so long, that I stood there staring off at nothing, waiting for my brush to ‘start,’ for an embarrassingly long time. Like... awhile.

The chick in the mirror laughed at me, and I don’t blame her.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At my friend’s new place last week, sleeping over/helping her move in. I’d forgotten to pack my fancy Sonicare electric toothbrush, but fortunately she has a pile of brand-new manual toothbrushes, & she gave me one.

Bedtime rolls around. I wash my face & apply all the crap that promises to fight off Father Time.
Floss my teeth.
Apply paste to my manual toothbrush.
Hold it to my teeth.
Wait.
....for way too long.

I haven’t used a manual brush in so long, that I stood there staring off at nothing, waiting for my brush to ‘start,’ for an embarrassingly long time. Like... awhile.

The chick in the mirror laughed at me, and I don’t blame her.
I could see myself doing something like that.

Once I got off on the wrong floor of my apartment building and kept trying my key, wondering why it wasn't working.
Thankfully, nobody appeared to be home to ask what the hell I was doing trying to get into their apartment.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could see myself doing something like that.

Once I got off on the wrong floor of my apartment building and kept trying my key, wondering why it wasn't working.
Thankfully, nobody appeared to be home to ask what the hell I was doing trying to get into their apartment.
Hahaha, I’ve done the same thing to unlock cars too similar to my own in the past... Thankfully no alarms were set off.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hahaha, I’ve done the same thing to cars too similar to my own in the past... Thankfully no alarms were set off.
If anyone bothers you, just say you really liked their car so much you wish it was yours.

Wait, don't do that, they might think you were trying to carjack it.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If anyone bothers you, just say you really liked their car so much you wish it was yours.

Wait, don't do that, they might think you were trying to carjack it.
I’d probably just say, “hiI’manidiottodayandthoughtthiswasmycar.”
And run away.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I placed my bottle of dish soap (normally up by the kitchen sink) into my lazy Susan cabinet where I keep cooking oils. That was last night. Apparently.

Then, I went to make dinner tonight... grabbed the Palmolive instead of my avocado oil. STILL didn’t notice it wasn’t cooking oil. It doesn’t look anything like cooking oil. It doesn’t even OPEN like cooking oil.

I realize my mistake only moments later, once I tried to spread it across the skillet.

Wtf, Lex. :mellow:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I’d probably just say, “hiI’manidiottodayandthoughtthiswasmycar.”
And run away.

Way better than me. The owner was in the car (and thus it was unlocked, and I actually opened the door) and looked at me frozen. I just said, "Well, hi." and shut the door.

This was why my parents put Batman stickers on our old car. Kid me kept forgetting which car I had to get into.

KEPT FORGETTING WHICH MY CAR, THAT I GET INTO EVERY DAY, WAS.

EDIT: the "Well, hi," incident happened as an adult, not a kid.
In my defense it was a new car.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Had a few today-

Morning:
Cousin who works with me: "saying something about the carts*
Me: ..Does she have a radio or something?
Cousin: I'm looking at you *name*!

Me, in the afternoon:
Customer: There's only 5 items?
Me: *has somehow missed 4 items, is extreme exhaustion from walking through a whopping 4 stores the day before, and having no explanation for the supervisor*

Me, tonight: Has peeled 5 mangoes taking 20 minutes, being told I'm holding the knife towards me, only to get two ounces of flesh, and regretting bringing home 12 mangoes.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sending an application abroad.
Meth: *sends the required documents*
No reply mail address: you forgot this one. Reply to this other address: djfkshsdk@gdkhkds.gjdshk
Meth: I haven't, you said I was exempted. *hits send to the no reply address and waits for days*

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Screenshot 2023-07-01 5.50.09 PM.png

I bought these bad boys from Amazon(Korean rice cakes), I put one in my lunch bag excited to try one at work. Got out the packets, you're supposed to make it like ramen. Took it out of the microwave, then I looked down and realized one of the packets I put it was a do not eat packet. Glad I still had the wrapper, otherwise, who knows what would have happened to my stomach.

Well it seems likely nothing...unless you eat of 25 of them for breakfast. I threw it out though, and luckily they had a BBQ at work.

Last edited: