User Tag List

First 3272808182838492 Last

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    today in the shower, i almost used shampoo as soap, but caught myself at the last second and realized what i was doing. what's really bad is i don't use body wash but instead a bar so i don't know how i got it confused.
    Gah, I accidentally tried to wash my hair with facial cleanser before..

They have a dual hair/body wash for men, they should have something like this for sensortard women, it'd make life easier.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Gah, I accidentally tried to wash my hair with facial cleanser before..

They have a dual hair/body wash for men, they should have something like this for sensortard women, it'd make life easier.
    Try showering with the lights off. It makes you more aware
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    no.. trust me, just. no.

..my friends don't call me ''jinx'' for nothing.

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    I'd probably get lost and not be able to find the water. I do that even with the lights on but without lights it would be worse.

I'm horrible without lights which is ironic because my vision isn't very good anyway. But without lights I go from "what is that blurry thing?" to "AUGH WHERE DID THE WORLD GO? HALP MEH!" *runs into wall*

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    no.. trust me, just. no.

..my friends don't call me ''jinx'' for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I'd probably get lost and not be able to find the water. I do that even with the lights on but without lights it would be worse.

I'm horrible without lights which is ironic because my vision isn't very good anyway. But without lights I go from "what is that blurry thing?" to "AUGH WHERE DID THE WORLD GO? HALP MEH!" *runs into wall*
    Hrmmmm. Maybe I should start giving sensor classes. *considers the thread possibilities*
    Dirt Farmer

I stood up at the rest area on megabus and whacked my head on a low portion of the ceiling. Head aches now.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Some moments:
    I walked into a huge post while I was explaining to a friend that I need stronger glasses.
    I had finished my thesis saved it on my memory stick and went to show it to my instructor. I proudly said to her it was ready, put hand in my pocket to just to find out that I left my memory stick at home.

In general:
    I'm a horrible driver. Don't worry, I wont drive where I feel my or others security threatened.
    The amount of glassware I broke in organic chemistry lab was enormous. My skills in that area are little bit better now. It is funny how I finally majored in the super precise chemistry field aka analytical chemistry.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My moment today:

Rifling through my bag in a dim room for my migraine meds*, only to almost eat a sedative I just picked up for my cat the other day [for the flight].

Almost.

*(migraine sparked up shortly after I caught Jack eating the almost all of the other cat's prescribed lysine supplements/treats- had to call the vet to check for possible overdose as per instructions in the Warnings on the back [that fat little shit is fine])

..fuckin' cats.

Infinite Bubble

Today I put an empty yogurt pot on the side, and the spoon in the bin. I also keep catching my sleeve on door handles as I walk past. The chances!

So I just did the dumbest thing today. I'm usually a ditz in my chemistry lab class, but today was an exceptionally bad day. I don't know if I'm just really absent minded or what, but I always manage to screw everything up. If it weren't for my lab partner, I have no idea how I would do the procedures.

Here is a summary of my screw-ups today.
    1. I set up the assignment backwards and started the reaction without realizing it. We had to start over again.
    2. I poured water all down the front of me.
    3. This one is the kicker and my absolute worst one yet. I dumped about 10mL 9M hydrochloric acid onto the floor by mistake. At 9M this is very concentrated and essentially approx 30% of the solution is hydrocloric acid (and has a pH of approx -1 -- highly acidic). This is probably the highest concentration we've used so far. But that isn't it. I didn't spill it because someone bumped into me or my hand slipped. No. The acid was sitting in a buret (think tall, skinny container) we were using. I picked up the buret and dumped it over my shoulder (but I don't think it got on me) onto the floor because I forgot it still had liquid in it. Yeah, that's right. I essentially just threw it on the floor like an idiot. And guess what? I was terrified of getting in trouble (the professor is not the most understanding), so I just wiped it up with paper towels because no one noticed what I did. I did tell my lab partner, though. She must think I am retarded! I used my shoes to move the paper towels around and when I bent down to pick them up, the smell burned my nose. I was freaking out a good while after, afraid it would burn my shoes or something, but I'm calm now. In the back of my mind, I'm still afraid someone will find out and I'll get punished. I have no idea if that stuff will do anything to the floor or someone else's shoes. Not to mention the smell will likely be noticed if someone leans near the floor.

Seriously, I have no idea why the hell I do stuff like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: