Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Today I discovered my hat on a shelf in the refrigerator and later ran into a wall.

TypologyBentral.Bom Array chickpea's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i google "where's my phone" about 5 times a week. it's always under a blanket.

Riva

Today someone came and spoke to me and I couldn't for my life guess who that person was. Luckily he mentioned a class we were taking and AHA, I knew where I've met him before. This happens to me almost everyday.

And in the morning the same thing happened. A student I have taken classes with - while I was at a client visit and he in fact was the person I was talking to - asked me whether I can remember him after talking for a long time. In this scenario in my defense we had taken the class more that 8 years ago and he didn't remember me too well either. He wasn't sure it was me. But I was absolutely certain I haven't met him before, according to my memory cells.

Sigh!!!

I wish I was like my ESTP sister!!!!!!!!!!

right on the left wing Array Philosorapteuse's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Anyways, last notable example of my obliviousness: I went into the downstairs freezer in the laundry room to get some frozen berries for a smoothie. I had to take some things out to reach them. Got my berries, went upstairs and had my smoothie, and didn't find out until the next day that I'd left some frozen meat out. It was on the water softener and I'd walked right past it. I'd ruined maybe about $30 worth of meat. Yuck.
    Yeuch! And yet so easily done...

My latest "triumphs" include going away for the weekend and failing to realise I'd left the garage door open for thee days Thankfully nothing was stolen! Also, for the past few days I've been sweltering in this office wishing I had a desk fan. Today, I finally noticed the very large desk fan that sits right beside my monitor and has in fact been here the entire time...
    "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." --William James

I'd be a card-carrying sensotard, but I can't find the goddamn card.

actinomycetes Array raindancing's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I always like to have a pen with me when I read, for underlining or notating anything that particularly catches me. Every single time every single day I manage to lose the damn pen. It drives me insane. I am so careful to pay conscious attention to where I put it, poked under my thigh as I'm sitting cross legged, for example. I see a line I want to underline, the pen is there and I don't have to break my concentration to grab it, highlight, continue reading. Inevitably at some point I don't put it back wedged under my leg and when I need it, I can't find it anywhere. First I hunt blindly with my hand, not looking away from the book. That fails, more searching. Fucking pen. Set the book down. Fuck by now I am getting really pissed off. I look everywhere, it is fucking gone. FUCK YOU PEN. I stand up, wildly furious. This is the point where my (INTP) husband finds it most amusing to take his life in his hands and start irritating the hell out of me. I am almost ready to kill someone when, oh yes there's the pen. In plain fucking sight right beside the spot I was sitting.
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Yesterday I had the greatest sensotard moment of all time, when I crashed my car into a tree on a straight road.
    Still not sure if I unconsciously wanted to kill myself, tried to build a chimera half car - half tree, or what happened then.
    Wasn't speeding, just going after my thoughts when suddenly I realized I drove too much on the right side.
    I overreacted, went left on the opposite lane, panicked, overreacted even more and went straight downhill to kiss the tree.

On top of that I touched a nettle when I got out of the car.
    When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Video Challenge Question Video
    Race: Werepire
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    7w8 sx>so>sp
    Give me an E! E
    Give me a N! N
    Give me a T! T
    Give me a P! P
    What's that? Yeah right, that's me!

Always expect the unexpected! - Terry Pratchett

Permabanned Array

You wake up in the morning and want some cereal but you realize you don't have milk. So you go out to buy some groceries and get back to the house only to realize you forgot to buy milk...

End up making lunch instead...at 9 in the morning.

Permabanned Array

You're busy doing something or the other and your stomach starts to hurt. You realize that you haven't eaten anything in the last 24 hours.

actinomycetes Array raindancing's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxkom View Post
    Yesterday I had the greatest sensotard moment of all time, when I crashed my car into a tree on a straight road.
    Still not sure if I unconsciously wanted to kill myself, tried to build a chimera half car - half tree, or what happened then.
    Wasn't speeding, just going after my thoughts when suddenly I realized I drove too much on the right side.
    I overreacted, went left on the opposite lane, panicked, overreacted even more and went straight downhill to kiss the tree.

On top of that I touched a nettle when I got out of the car.
    That's pretty much why I avoid driving. Sooner or later, I am sure that will happen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    You wake up in the morning and want some cereal but you realize you don't have milk. So you go out to buy some groceries and get back to the house only to realize you forgot to buy milk...

End up making lunch instead...at 9 in the morning.
    Gaaahhh it makes me crazy even to read about.
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

You go to reach for your glasses, only to realize that they're not there. It turns out you're already wearing them.

Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast