User Tag List

First 2868767778798088 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Anyways, last notable example of my obliviousness: I went into the downstairs freezer in the laundry room to get some frozen berries for a smoothie. I had to take some things out to reach them. Got my berries, went upstairs and had my smoothie, and didn't find out until the next day that I'd left some frozen meat out. It was on the water softener and I'd walked right past it. I'd ruined maybe about $30 worth of meat. Yuck.
    It will just magically get better when you move out, at least for things that cost money. Those moments happen far less frequently when you pay for your own groceries.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    It will just magically get better when you move out, at least for things that cost money. Those moments happen far less frequently when you pay for your own groceries.
    I had bought what I'd ruined myself. Who knows, maybe it won't happen again.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    @ bolded: Hehe, yep, I've had similar arguments with my mother. She flat-out does not believe that I don't notice some of the things I don't notice. She used to actually say to me, "You do so. How could you not notice? Are you blind/deaf??"

Anyways, last notable example of my obliviousness: I went into the downstairs freezer in the laundry room to get some frozen berries for a smoothie. I had to take some things out to reach them. Got my berries, went upstairs and had my smoothie, and didn't find out until the next day that I'd left some frozen meat out. It was on the water softener and I'd walked right past it. I'd ruined maybe about $30 worth of meat. Yuck.

That's like Me- I left my Foreman Grill on- for 2 days straight. I used it one Sunday night and didn't realize it was on until Tuesday night. I walked over near it and felt the heat....I was so thankful my place didn't burn down.

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    That's like Me- I left my Foreman Grill on- for 2 days straight. I used it one Sunday night and didn't realize it was on until Tuesday night. I walked over near it and felt the heat....I was so thankful my place didn't burn down.
    lulz, I do this so often. Mostly with coffee makers and burners and fans and other things with plugs.

i'm such a sensortard, lollolollolololololloloololol

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Accidentally sending texts to wrong people...worse when I accidentally fail to distinguish between different people with the same name.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Lies!
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I love this thread! I can relate to so many things....

Yesterday, my dad's family was gathered in my grandmother's house to divide up things in her apartment (she just died). My aunt (ESFJ) asked if anyone wanted this big standing lamp in the living room. I went over to check it out and turned the knob to turn it on because I wanted to see how much light it gave off and wondered why it wasn't turning on. After my aunt burst out laughing, I realized that it was in the middle of the room and clearly had the cord wrapped around it and was nowhere near an outlet. She told everyone what happened and they all teased me (good-naturedly). It was the only time that day that anyone seemed happy, so at least my cluelessness served a purpose
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

. . . metamorphosing . . .

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hubbie: You know that drug store they just demolished?
    Me: What drug store?
    Hubbie: You know, the drug store on Church Street?
    Me: Nope, sorry.
    Hubbie: You walk by it every single day. You walked by it WHILE construction was going on. Every day.
    Me: Nope. Doesn't ring a bell...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Philosorapteuse View Post
    *shameless thread necromancy*
    Four hours later I found the original cup of tea. In the fridge. I have no recollection of putting it in the fridge. I was home alone, so it must have been me. Why? Why is the tea in the fridge? I don't understand
    I often find my writing utensils in the fridge.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Being a sensotard is fun because you don't need to think about anything like the intuitards but rather get to act the clownish fool!