MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    "OUR FORCES ARE UNDER ATTACK"

"OUR FORCES ARE UNDER ATTACK"

whatever....

mmmm pretty little hatchery... mmm so many larvae... today, you will be ROACHES!!!!!!!

SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS!
    Bwahahaha. I know this post is old as shit, but I missed it. Haaaaate playing Zerg.

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS! YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Im sensortard pretty much all the time, im near sighted and only use glasses on lectures and really rarerily at home
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

2 weeks ago - I killed my old back-up phone by mindlessly throwing it in the toilet and flushing (I was texting on the toilet). No, it didn't go down, but the phone's R.I.P. now.

And another habit I have is calling someone for a reason, multitasking while the phone rings, and forgetting whom/why I called when they answer.

"uh....hi. Uh why did I call you again..? Do you know why I called you? Oh, and who is this?"
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I get these all the time, like going downstairs to get a glass of water and forgetting for 2 minutes why I went downstairs because I was distracted by an Ne tangent playing out in my head (God those are annoying lol). suppose this also has a lot to do with P though
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    2 weeks ago - I killed my old back-up phone by mindlessly throwing it in the toilet and flushing (I was texting on the toilet). No, it didn't go down, but the phone's R.I.P. now.

And another habit I have is calling someone for a reason, multitasking while the phone rings, and forgetting whom/why I called when they answer.

"uh....hi. Uh why did I call you again..? Do you know why I called you? Oh, and who is this?"
    I'll believe you, because I don't have much of a choice, but... I'll just have to forget you said this in order to keep my view of order and sanity in the world. :horor:

Honestly, that post, specifically because of the bolded, sounds like fiction. Maybe that was your idea of humor, in the context of the rest of it.

Some things, of course, like Elfboy's post above, sound realistic. I've done that plenty of times before. But others...
    Last edited by Cimarron; 10-23-2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: bold
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I think I've been so sensotarded lately that I haven't even seen where I've gone wrong yet...
    haha, I was wondering about the girl in the front of that 10 car pileup yesterday who drove off half grinning with her muffler falling off.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Super Nova View Post
    I notice such things, but I don't let them distract me from whatever else I might be doing when I notice them. When that happens, other people sometimes accuse me of being guilty of "sensotardism."
    First of all, people accuse you of that in real life?
    Second of all, I relate. I was running in a race the other day. So many people were telling me my shoelace was untied. It really wasn't, there was just a little end of string lightly dragging the ground. But the shoes were secure. It wasn't a sensotard moment, but I'm not going to stop my progress over that!! (I've had a lot of times where I'm in the middle of something big- emergency at work or something, and people will tell me something- missed a hair strand in pony tail or shoelace or ink smudge or whatever stupid thing.) I can be fully aware of it but have much more important things going on! I never understood that at all.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    I'll believe you, because I don't have much of a choice, but... I'll just have to forget you said this in order to keep my view of order and sanity in the world. :horor:

Honestly, that post, specifically because of the bolded, sounds like fiction. Maybe that was your idea of humor, in the context of the rest of it.

Some things, of course, like Elfboy's post above, sound realistic. I've done that plenty of times before. But others...
    For a split second I forget those things, not entirely. You're an ISTJ, you don't understand...you guys are the sensogeniuses. The "why" and "who" don't usually happen at the same time, granted. But when you're doing 10 things at once while rushing out the house late and trying to hold your cell on your shoulder wth your ear (hard for me, as I have a long neck) then.

I've done stuff like forget my own name/birthday for a split second when asked.

ya, there's a reason I failed history classes.
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Not to belabor it, but the thing about "who" is:
    1. The phone number is usually displayed on your phone. That should give you a clue.
    2. You are talking to the person and hear his/her voice. You probably know the person well enough to recognize the voice by sound alone.

But now that you say it, I can kind of get that if you're in the middle of a rant, with the person on the other end silent, you may lose track for a second and have to think, "Wait, who am I talking to, again?"

Me personally though, I don't do stuff while I'm on the phone. One-track mind. (I always remember my birthday, but I often forget my age. I always remember the year of birth, so from there it's just arithmetic. Same thing with my relatives' ages.)
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Not to belabor it, but the thing about "who" is:
    1. The phone number is usually displayed on your phone. That should give you a clue.
    2. You are talking to the person and hear his/her voice. You probably know the person well enough to recognize the voice by sound alone.

But now that you say it, I can kind of get that if you're in the middle of a rant, with the person on the other end silent, you may lose track for a second and have to think, "Wait, who am I talking to, again?"

Me personally though, I don't do stuff while I'm on the phone. One-track mind. (I always remember my birthday, but I often forget my age. I always remember the year of birth, so from there it's just arithmetic. Same thing with my relatives' ages.)
    LOL. I write numbers like ths:

ACCT 305 group project member chinese girl
    xxx-xxx-xxxx

And I can't do the one-track thing. I don't have the discipline. Right now, I'm listening to music, eating lunch, writing this on my phone, and waiting for Excel to load up, printing a bunch of stuff off of MS Word, while expecting a phone call from another group member, when I'll talk to her while working on a spreadsheet. If not that, I'd be listening to my Spanish tapes at the same time.

eyfwdywdwfhwdhwhdwaj!
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast