User Tag List

Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I moved out on the first of january. (Freaking finally, goddamn market. I'm free at last! But anyways.)

I woke up on monday, getting ready for work. Noticed I forgot to bring my clothes with me. Had to go to work in a jogging suit.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Let's say you have to grab a few items, like deoderant, chapstick and shampoo- and while trying to decide what shampoo to buy you put the chapstick in your pocket. You finally decide on your shampoo, go up to pay for the shampoo and deoderant, and realize way later- like 2 hours that you had chapstick in your pocket you never paid for?
    I have accidentally stolen probably a dozen pairs of sunglasses because I try them on and, out of habit, push them up on top of my head for the rest of my time shopping.
    "Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand."

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout View Post
    I have accidentally stolen probably a dozen pairs of sunglasses because I try them on and, out of habit, push them up on top of my head for the rest of my time shopping.
    See after 3 pairs you're officially a klepto LOL.

You could be like me and be on the phone while trying on jeans, end the call and put the cellphone in the pocket of the new jeans (still on), take them off and put them back on the shelf, walk out and leave your cellphone in there.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

I often go off on wild goose chases to find my glasses or contacts, sometimes frantically, only to realize I'm already wearing them. I've done this at least once a week ever since I started wearing them many moons ago. It's funny/annoying when I catch myself doing this.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

If my iPod battery dies while I'm listening to music, it'll take anywhere from 5-30 minutes for me to realise it and wonder why it's suddenly so quiet.

insert random title here Array Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Owlesque View Post
    If my iPod battery dies while I'm listening to music, it'll take anywhere from 5-30 minutes for me to realise it and wonder why it's suddenly so quiet.
    Haha, me too (well, if distracted by something else like reading or looking at things).
    -end of thread-

Permabanned Array

I just figured out that the midterm I was studying for this weekend was actually last Thursday....

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Went to the gas station, they filled up my tank, came over to the window, I pulled out my wallet, and couldn't find where I put the money I JUST TOOK OUT. I had to give the attendant my license and drive home. So, I went home, ran upstairs where I had previously dumped out my purse on my bed to organize it, STILL COULDN'T FIND MY MONEY. I got back in the car, searched all over, got discouraged, then went back in my purse to find my ATM card to take out MORE money ... and ... there was the money, in a different part of my wallet, and there the whole time.

And there's a relatively good chance I AM a sensor. I feel naughty posting in here ...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post
    I just figure out that the midterm I was studying for this weekend was actually last Thursday....
    Yipes!
    “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people”--Will Rogers

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Today I went and ran some errands and accidentally put on mismatching shoes. One was brown and one was black. I could have sworn they looked alike when I put them on. I didn't realize it until after I got home.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast