User Tag List

Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Yes. I don't like driving so I avoid it. The power you have to kill people with is scary.
    I did it 2x that I remember, but if I have to think about it- I usually hit the wrong one. It's very natural in the subconscious. It's wierd.

figsfiggyfigs

My life is a sensotard moment.

I've probably written this in here before.

Permabanned Array

I once got kicked out of an exam room because I suddenly couldn't find my pencil (that I had purchased earlier that day). The proctor told me to go ask people in a different class for one. The only one I could get was extremely small. I did the whole exam with possibly the smallest pencil I've ever used. This whole time my pencil was in my pocket.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I used to be a sensotard...but I kicked that out of my system to an extent.

My mom has them a lot. She'll be like 'WHERE ARE MY KEYS?!' and wave them around in her hand. I just like to see how long it takes her to see that they actually are in her hand...she does this a lot, and the longest recorded time was 5 minutes.

I remember I failed some classes because I'd go to school thinking 'okay, I just have to turn in this assignment, then the rest of the day will be a breeze...I just have to remember not to lose the assignment worth half of the class grade.' I left every single one of them at home, except one, which I left on the bus.

NPcomplete

I live in a house with really strong N's and well, let's just say that there are times when looking for stuff turns into a full-blown quest for the holy grail that we may or may not find. Sometimes, we even forget what we were looking for..

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I've done that...have keys in hand and I'm tearing up the place looking for them.

Best ever is while I'm nursing my son and I yell at everyone else, "WHERE'S THE BABY?!"

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTx

I have one everytime i'm listening to my ipod with the earbuds. I take one out to hear what someone is saying and then when im trying to put it back in, I forget which ear doesnt have one! I often try and put it in the wrong ear....I just hope to god that no one is watching me very carefully!

ReflecTcelfeR

I have become slightly compulsive with my items because I lose them constantly. I've left the keys to my house in the lock, I'm not afraid of anything bad happening! I've left the garage door open all night, I've left the door to the gargage open all night. My wallet as of now is in my car... Or I hope it. I should find that.

Sometimes I forget if I have anything on my head, like a hat. I just get out of contact with my body. I constantly hit my head on dishes at work. I'm tall and forgetful.

Found it.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post

Sometimes I forget if I have anything on my head, like a hat. I just get out of contact with my body. I constantly hit my head on dishes at work. I'm tall and forgetful.

Found it.
    I'm very much the same. I often forget where my body is in relation to static objects, which results in me clipping my knee or shoulder into doorways, desks, etc. like a malfunctioning robot.

ReflecTcelfeR

They should move for us.

Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast