User Tag List

First 1858666768697078 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Probably not things that could catch fire, like plugged in adapters! It could've exploded, overheated, etc etc. I'm a complete dumbass, and I'm usually exceedingly careful to double, triple, or quadruple check that I didn't leave anything plugged in or on.

And last night I went to bed without checking. :steam:

That's how house fires start.
    I've heard that before, but is this really true? At a conference once a buddy of mine left his computer plugged in and it started fire, but it seems like more exception than the rule.

LOL. I will octuple check to make sure that I have locked the doors at night before I go to bed, and will run up and down the steps about 6 times before I leave the house when I'm gone for a long time, to make sure that all lights are off, iron's unplugged, the TV is off, and the spaceheater's off.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Annyong View Post
    I've done this before! I show up to school wondering why my clothes is so tight, then I realize I didn't take my pajamas off before putting on my clothes!

Also, once when I was talking to my brother, for some reason, I wanted to say I liked the lamp that was next to me, but instead, I said, "I really like this fan." I immediately burst into laughter because I thought of how stupid that sounded, and my brother just gave me a strange look. Also, during that same conversation, I wanted to say "pretty cool", but it came out as "critty". I combine words a lot.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

I've been really working hard to combat my general tardedness in this respect and much fewer incidents of late. I did set off a store wide, unbelievably ear-splitting panic alarm from a bathroom a little while ago cos I pushed the wrong button for flush. Oh boy, quite the walk of shame after one of the store workers raced to my rescue. :/ In a very quiet bookstore no less. Lol.

And I still can't for the life of me describe a room I've been in in detail after the fact. But otherwise, I feel like I'm getting on top of this particular deficiency.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I had a hangnail that I didn't realize was bleeding until the blood stained my shirt.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    I did set off a store wide, unbelievably ear-splitting panic alarm from a bathroom a little while ago cos I pushed the wrong button for flush. Oh boy, quite the walk of shame after one of the store workers raced to my rescue. :/ In a very quiet bookstore no less. Lol.
    This has got to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever read! ROTFLOL
    Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.

MBTI
    INTJ

Spent 20 mins this morning looking for my keys- and they were on me the whole time!

Si took me to last night remembering that I did grab them to set the alarm from inside before I went to sleep- and realized I had it (car) locked in the garage.

I don't remember seeing them this morning, though somewhere in getting dressed I put them in my blazer I had on. I checked my pants pockets and my coat, but never the blazer. That's why I hate having so many pockets.

LESSON If your car is keyless entry, even if you can't find your keys at least go up to the car and hit the button. If it opens, your fine.
    I realized this today after I got my coffee- and again my key got lost in the depth of pockets.

violaine

^ugh, lols. Hmm the idea of keyless entry scares me somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by alakazam View Post
    This has got to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever read! ROTFLOL
    I was laughing so hard, (I don't like touching anything with my hands in public restrooms so I had actually very skillfully kicked this button with my heel. I was kicking and kicking at it trying to turn it off, haha).

MBTI
    ENTP

I remember about 8 years ago I was walking with some friends and I walked into a tree. Haha it was so ridiculous, I was under the impression that someone punched me.

Last summer I was running around looking for something, in a friend's garden,..when all of a sudden a tree pointed his branch at me and got into my eye.

Can't stand'em trees. They're always in the way.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    ^ugh, lols. Hmm the idea of keyless entry scares me somehow.

I was laughing so hard, (I don't like touching anything with my hands in public restrooms so I had actually very skillfully kicked this button with my heel. I was kicking and kicking at it trying to turn it off, haha).

You ever hit the gas when you really wanted to hit the breaks? I almost took out 2 people this way.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    You ever hit the gas when you really wanted to hit the breaks? I almost took out 2 people this way.
    Yes. I don't like driving so I avoid it. The power you have to kill people with is scary.
    -end of thread-

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Yes. I don't like driving so I avoid it. The power you have to kill people with is scary.
    -end of thread-