INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Domino Prints a Coupon For Her Mother

1. Ready to print.
    2. Printer is unplugged.
    3. Dom unplugs the DSL by accident.
    4. Resets DSL. Miraculously does not blank coupon.
    5. Realizes all outlets are taken.
    6. Goes off to get extension cord.
    7. Realizes they have been neatly stored by Jaye in a plastic tub. At the top of the washroom shelves.
    8. Goes off to get stepladder.
    9. Returns. Climbs up. Sets cooler on washing machine.
    10. Opens giant plastic tub. Rummages about. Extracts cord.
    11. Climbs down precariously in fuzzy house slippers. Manages not to die.
    12. Goes back to printer.
    13. Stares in disbelief at three-pronged plug. Stares in disbelief in two-pronged extension cord.
    14. Grumbles.
    15. Goes back to washroom. Reclimbs ladder. Rummages around for another cord. Huge heavy duty cord attempts to kill. Dom fights back. Narrowly wins.
    16. Climbs down even more precariously in fuzzy house slippers. Manages not to die.
    17. Plugs in printer.
    18. Attempts to print coupon. Is forced to download coupon printer.
    19. Grumbles.
    20. Finally prints coupon for impatiently tap-dancing mother who wanted to go to the store about 20 steps ago.
    A 2-pronged extension cord can still be used in a 3-pronged electrical outlet, am I right? As I read down your list, I kept waiting for you to say, "Realized I could have used original extension cord."
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Can we sticky this thread?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I really love to read these things. I did a few of these things here, such becoming "blind" to items that remain in the same place indefinitely, and my ESFJ mother used to always SCREAM at me about how "abnormal" and "oblivious" I was. Either that or scream at me about "obviously not caring, otherwise I'd have noticed".

This NEEDS to be stickied. No, duplicated. And then stickied in both the NF AND NT fora. Or the general Meyers Briggs forum.

My most recent sensotard moments:

I attend a yearly event for an academic organization...I showed up on the wrong day...because I had referred to LAST year's brochure by mistake, and the two brochures looked IDENTICAL. :steam: I literally didn't notice the "2009" vs the "2010".

I'm *always* bumping my hips into things.

On that note, when I wear jeans, stupid hooks on the wall are always grabbing the loops of my jeans. This REALLY pisses me off for some reason.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

My finest moment:

High school. It's been raining, well, pouring in buckets, actually, since early morning. School lets out and I run home. Completely soaked from top to bottom after 20 minutes of running in the rain, I enter my house. And my mother goes: "Where the hell is your raincoat? And your umbrella?"

I had left both at the school. I passed by them as I was running out. I didn't even notice nor remember them. Idiot.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

once took the tv remote control to work thinking it was my phone. they're not similarly shaped. i realised when i pulled it out of my bag because i needed to make a call.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Hahaha, I always take the remote with me when I leave the room shortly, leaving the remote then anywhere else in the house. I already thought about equipping vital items, like remote, glasses or lighter with music boxes to make sounds when gone missing. This will need me to build another remote tho and I already know what will happen to the emergency remote :/

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Hmm, things I've done in the past few weeks:

-after taking some, put the (delicious and new) ice cream away in the fridge and didn't notice until the next day when it was melted and completely ruined.
    -making KD (mac n cheese for you americans), wasn't thinking and after pouring the noodles into boiling water, opened the cheese packet and poured it in. Yes, I know how to make it properly and have made it all too many times before. Yes, it makes a horrible mess and ruins everything. Yes, I have actually done this before.
    -forgot my glasses at home today, making it extremely difficult to do computer work (which I have to do today). I bring them every day so it should be a routine by now.

And of course the things that I'm used to since I've done them my whole life

-losing important things like my work badge I need to get into work (yesterday and still lost)
    -misplacing groceries, random things everywhere
    -forgetting the laundry in the washer or dryer forever (well a few days)
    -washing lots of important things or money after forgetting to check my pockets
    -bashing into things as I walk around, so much that I can't remember ever not having bruises all over my shins, knees and sometimes elswhere.
    -many more unfortunately
    -end of thread-

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

-after taking some, put the (delicious and new) ice cream away in the fridge and didn't notice until the next day when it was melted and completely ruined.
    -making KD (mac n cheese for you americans), wasn't thinking and after pouring the noodles into boiling water, opened the cheese packet and poured it in. Yes, I know how to make it properly and have made it all too many times before. Yes, it makes a horrible mess and ruins everything. Yes, I have actually done this before.
    -forgot my glasses at home today, making it extremely difficult to do computer work (which I have to do today). I bring them every day so it should be a routine by now.

-losing important things like my work badge I need to get into work (yesterday and still lost)
    -bashing into things as I walk around, so much that I can't remember ever not having bruises all over my shins, knees and sometimes elswhere.
    -constantly losing umbrellas. I've kept this one longer than usually purely because I keep leaving it on the bus and nice people shout after me (probably 75% of the times I take it anywhere on the bus).
    -many more unfortunately
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post

-constantly losing umbrellas. I've kept this one longer than usually purely because I keep leaving it on the bus and nice people shout after me (probably 75% of the times I take it anywhere on the bus).
    -many more unfortunately
    Coming from...a sensor? *suspicious sniffing*

Welcome to the club! I'd give you your welcome basket, but I lost it...
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INTJ

Looking for my cellphone.......not realizing I was using it for a call. It was wedged between my ear and shoulder.

I was walking to the cafeteria at work. I had a balled up napkin in one hand and some letters to mail in my other. The trash can and the mailbox are right next to each other. I proceed to put the napkin into the mailbox and my mail into the trash. My ENFJ boy looks at me in disbelief. Fortunately he was there to catch it. Of course he told our whole team.

I do that a lot, though LOL- taking 2 things and putting them back in the wrong places. Like the one time I put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge. Nice........