User Tag List

Page 64 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

ReflecTcelfeR

I remembered another!

I arrived at my school, for rehearsal. I got out of my car and headed towards the building. I went into my directors room and was there for about a half hour when I realized I had forgotten my script from my car. I head back and when I got to my vehicle I had left my door half way open. I have done this twice.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I regularly turn off the ignition before putting the car in park. If it's stopped and my foot is on the brake I'll probably forget to put it in park--this is more likely than me remembering to put it in park. I'm 22 and have had my license for years.
    ROTFLOL! I do this too! Then I sit there REALLY confused for a minute or two wondering why my key just WILL NOT come out of the ignition! No matter what I do! I wiggle the steering wheel, cycle the brakes, turn the key up then back down as far as it'll go, and it STILL WON'T BUDGE!

Then I realize it's still in "drive."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    My ENTP daughter was playing piano. For some time she was struggling until at last I said to her, "don't you think it'd be easier without that umbrella lying over the keys?" she looked up. "Umbrella?"

I was struggling to read a newspaper yesterday, when my ESFJ daughter came in the room, switched on the light and said "Why are you reading in the dark?" and i was like, "ah, I thought it was more difficult than usual... I was contemplating cleaning my glasses, but..."

Any other amusing anecdotes of sensotardation?
    Two days ago I left the stove on. Almost burned down the house.

Day before, I went to put the dry clothes in a basket and the washed clothes in the dryer, ended up putting the wet clothes in the basked and leaving the dry ones in the dryer. Had to wash the wet clothes again.

Seriatim, ad nauseam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Other Se-tard moments - my mind tunes out most of the buttons and navigational thingies on websites as irrelevant and useless, and therefore I just don't see most of them. It took me AGES (like, 6 months or so) to work out how to do multiquote because I never ever noticed the button for it. I only realised that such a thing existed when someone mentioned it in a thread, and it still took me ages to find it.
    WOAH! You can do that? *looks* There it is! Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    that's funny, I'm useless in malls too, it gets frustrating. I don't know why.
    Me too! ... I normally wouldn't have added to this, but it was just under the above post and so it was conveniently placed for me to do a double-quote!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    I use to purchase shirts that dipped down in the front because I never had a problem putting it on correctly, but I'm female and low cut shirts attract too much attention.
    I think I'd have to say there's no problem with that... (two years later, of course)

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar

Any other amusing anecdotes of sensotardation?
    I absolutely hate when this happens

figsfiggyfigs

My entire life is a "sensotard" moment....

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I was gonna say Grayscale, imagine living your entire life as one constant stream of those moments... haha
    You just described my life!
    “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people”--Will Rogers

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I've lived in the same town for fifteen years and I still forget street names. Although I can visualize the streets perfectly. Yeah, giving people directions is a challenge. I'll be like, "Uh, you know, there's that big brick building next to that house with the dog that's always barking? You know, the one with the big oak trees? Shaker shingle roof? Turn down there."
    I am a definite Sensotard when it comes to directions. I can get where I'm going, but I'm at a loss when it comes to advising others on how to get around.
    “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people”--Will Rogers

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Smudges on glasses, or dust on my monitor or tv, I can have a fairly notable sized blotch on a screen and not even realize it.
    I notice such things, but I don't let them distract me from whatever else I might be doing when I notice them. When that happens, other people sometimes accuse me of being guilty of "sensotardism."

Page 64 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast