User Tag List

First 1151596061626371 Last

FigerPuppet

I walk into door frames.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Apparently the star of this show: Doc Marten is an INTJ.

Three minutes into that episode he walks right into a door. BAM! Hahahahaha.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    My ENTP daughter was playing piano. For some time she was struggling until at last I said to her, "don't you think it'd be easier without that umbrella lying over the keys?" she looked up. "Umbrella?"

I was struggling to read a newspaper yesterday, when my ESFJ daughter came in the room, switched on the light and said "Why are you reading in the dark?" and i was like, "ah, I thought it was more difficult than usual... I was contemplating cleaning my glasses, but..."

This happens to me fairly often. My Mom comes in and turns on the light. I don't mind a little darkness, though.

Any other amusing anecdotes of sensotardation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    I've had several times where I've gotten into the car and driven down the road in pitch black conditions with nothing but my parking lights on. After a few minutes I'd say, "I wonder why the road is darker than it usually is..." And then realize that I forgot to turn my headlights on. I've also forgotten to use deodorant several times, but let's not go into that...
    I do that too.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

I just sumbled across this, back from sometime this winter, I was checking the time and didn't notice my friend taking the photo. Liminality the fascist, who knew

Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

Quote Originally Posted by Liminality View Post
    I've spent a day with my pajama top still round my middle - didn't finish taking it off.
    I've done this before! I show up to school wondering why my clothes is so tight, then I realize I didn't take my pajamas off before putting on my clothes!

Also, once when I was talking to my brother, for some reason, I wanted to say I liked the lamp that was next to me, but instead, I said, "I really like this fan." I immediately burst into laughter because I thought of how stupid that sounded, and my brother just gave me a strange look. Also, during that same conversation, I wanted to say "pretty cool", but it came out as "critty". I combine words a lot.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
    "Vous au moins, vous ne risquez pas d'ętre un légume, puisque męme un artichaut a du cśur."
    -Amelie Poulain

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Annyong View Post
    I've done this before! I show up to school wondering why my clothes is so tight, then I realize I didn't take my pajamas off before putting on my clothes!

Also, once when I was talking to my brother, for some reason, I wanted to say I liked the lamp that was next to me, but instead, I said, "I really like this fan." I immediately burst into laughter because I thought of how stupid that sounded, and my brother just gave me a strange look. Also, during that same conversation, I wanted to say "pretty cool", but it came out as "critty". I combine words a lot.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
    Rofl, yeahhh, that whole talking coherently thing...totally overrated.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

MBTI
    ENFP

I still have to ask people to open packets of chips for me... Which I hate so I have just stopped eating them.. in fact I have stopped eating anything that requires removing a packet! I always push dorrs that say 'pull' on them.. and couldn't figure out why the library doors were locked and the library was in darkness... Was quite annoyed until someone pointed out that it was 9 o'clock on a sunday...
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    I walk into door frames.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Apparently the star of this show: Doc Marten is an INTJ.

Three minutes into that episode he walks right into a door. BAM! Hahahahaha.
    Ahahaha. That guy is so INTJ it's ridiculous.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Synth... is there something about yeur after hours job yeu'd like to tell us? >.>;;
    I just didn't have any pockets that's all

Newest sensotard moment:

It was lunchtime and my friends and I were roaming the halls as usual now we were in front of the library when I thought it would be cool to try my new ninja/starwars move with my umbrella, now as I'm making weird noises and frantically waving around my umbrella...did I walk into a door and after muttering about retarded teachers who forget to close their doors...did I realize that the teacher was watching me the whole time, laughing his arse off
    Men are like parking spaces/the good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped or to small.

MBTI
    ENTP

What's wrong with a big bowl full of milk?
    I 'multitask' during eating if I'm alone (and bored by just eating). Results:
    - drinking the whole glass of sour milk ("strange, there is something wrong - but this quadratic function does give that parabola, I didn't make any calculation/sign errors this time - thirsty - something wrong - found the zeroes - how should I explain negative zeroes to these students? - bleh, that milk was sour!!")
    - leaving half a glass of milk on the table or half a sandwich or...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: