• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Drove the wrong way in a parking lot with designated directions in each row...in a place where it matters. Is that really a sensotard thing though? :shock:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[sees number] "I don't know if that's a lot by McDonalds standards. I MEAN- U.S. STANDARDS."

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Almost walked into a grocery store without money.

“And how will you be paying today, ma’am?”

“With my imagination.”

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Almost walked into a grocery store without money.

“And how will you be paying today, ma’am?”

“With my imagination.”

*cuts to the scene of you floating out of the store on your magic carpet with the item you'd just recently purchased*

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Today, on my way back home from my internship, Google Maps decided it was a good idea to send me through dirt roads. Imagine this:

Now think about the fact that it has been raining the whole week and that the road is not as flat and clean as the one in the picture (the grass is also a bit 'higher up'). There was mud (and puddles) everywhere. In the picture there's grass in the middle, my road had another small 'road' in the middle of the grass, just big enough for the wheel of your bicycle.

I've mentioned before that it's hard to walk on a straight line when you focus on it... Now this, but on a bicycle. I tried to stay on the small 'road' between the two lanes of grass. It was hard to begin with since it's muddy, but I also tend to 'panic' once my wheel hits the 'threshold'. So I told myself not to focus on the road, look at your beautiful surroundings instead!
"Ah yes, that are some beautiful trees indeed..." and that's when my bicycle and I met the ground. Great.

This is why it's dangerous for sensotards to focus on surroundings. Be careful out there.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"The state of Oregano, south of Washington,"

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"The state of Oregano, south of Washington,"

My brother hates the way Oregon runs so he calls it the state of Oregonia

and it annoys me.

sorry this made me think of that XD Oregano is good. Got a cute nickname for Idaho too? :p

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And north of Calendula.

You said Marjoram!!!!!!!!!
Yeah let's name all 50 states after herbs and plants why don't we.

My brother hates the way Oregon runs so he calls it the state of Oregonia

and it annoys me.

sorry this made me think of that XD Oregano is good. Got a cute nickname for Idaho too? :p

Nope. The only other state whose name I flub is Vermont that I keep calling Vernon like the evil uncle from Harry Potter.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Nope. The only other state whose name I flub is Vermont that I keep calling Vernon like the evil uncle from Harry Potter.

its okay

as a child I called Miami its own state, and said Egypt was located in Europe.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
its okay

as a child I called Miami its own state, and said Egypt was located in Europe.

For all my sensotardiness, I didn't make blunders with maps. I memorized the European map and after taking the link I just gave you, apparently I still remember the Asian map as well. I'm kind of surprising myself. I remember where those iddy little countries are and all that.

YET I MANAGE TO COME UP WITH 'OREGANO'

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have said many things in my time. Some of our state names are Native American in origin; others, e.g. Georgia, New Hampshire, came from England.

You would not have done well in Russian class.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have said many things in my time. Some of our state names are Native American in origin; others, e.g. Georgia, New Hampshire, came from England.

Russian is second to Mandarin in making my tongue feel like it's experiencing a seizure.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Idaho is literally just something some miner pulled out of his ass and claimed it was a Native American term for "gem of the mountains"

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Freshman year of college, I was in a rush one morning for class and picked out a random shirt to start the day and still make it on time. The entire day, I found myself getting funny looks all around. Turns out I was wearing a shirt that said "In Memory of When I Cared" on 9/11. My friend pointed it out to me over lunch. Doesn't help that I'm brown.

Major oops. But, I often throw a random ensemble together for clothes without much regard for color coordination or observance of the environment. This was one example where that backfired horribly.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I think my cat might be more of a sensotard than I am. I should start posting her moments. It's adorable.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By “sensotard” do you mean inferior Si/Se mishaps?

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I was playing a game while streaming and as I was chasing a boss on a rooftop..."Oh wait--he moved [off the roof and onto the ground where I just was]? What?" As I just sat there camming on him like ??? for a moment. "I have no observation skills..." my friend just laughed at me.

iN mY dEfeNsE, i wAs sLeEpY! :(

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Baking a whole chicken, checking the temp after 2hrs

Digital readout is 89

“How in the hell could it be only 89?! This thermometer must be broken... maybe the chicken was still frozen in the center? No, it definitely was fully thawed.... or maybe the oven’s heating element is going...?”
*check oven, am greeted with appropriate blast of hot air*

Took me far longer than I care to admit to realize I’d accidentally pressed the button to change the readout from Fahrenheit to Celsius. :doh:

(And yeah, obviously overcooked the chicken, but it’s salvageable)