• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Unless you’re one of those unfortunate few who looks like someone stood a frog up & put pants on it, I bet your butt is fine. I know having a table for an ass is the more popular look nowadays in media (which, nothing against those butts, either), but ultimately I think hip shape & overall body proportions are a bigger factor when it comes to butt & body aesthetic.

(Info I’ve gathered from guy friends irl discussing butt shapes over the yrs)

I'm a rather small person with high hips, which fortunately gives me a nice waist to hip ratio overall, but I lack meat in the gluteus medius department. I have something between a square and upside-down heart shape, with like little apple bottom cheeks at bottom but no where else really.

I don't like my small ass, but I shouldn't complain because I have a lot of potential to transform my body if I commit to putting in the work.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a rather small person with high hips, which fortunately gives me a nice waist to hip ratio overall, but I lack meat in the gluteus medius department. I have something between a square and upside-down heart shape, with like little apple bottom cheeks at bottom but no where else really.

I don't like my small ass, but I shouldn't complain because I have a lot of potential to transform my body if I commit to putting in the work.

Oh yeah I forgot gluteal bridges! I do that for physical therapy for my hip. It definitely works those muscles. They incorporated a resistance band around my knees that added a bit more of a challenge/gave it to me for home use. Another variation at the facility involved propping my calves/feet up on a large stability ball while doing bridges. That was harder. Wobbly.

I wonder if this counts as a sensotard moment. I still do bridges a few times a week on a mat at home & didn’t even think of that exercise in this conversation. Derp.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Oh yeah I forgot gluteal bridges! I do that for physical therapy for my hip. It definitely works those muscles. They incorporated a resistance band around my knees that added a bit more of a challenge/gave it to me for home use. Another variation at the facility involved propping my calves/feet up on a large stability ball while doing bridges. That was harder. Wobbly.

I wonder if this counts as a sensotard moment. I still do bridges a few times a week on a mat at home & didn’t even think of that exercise in this conversation. Derp.

That's probably because it feels more like a hip exercise, and I'm guessing given your surgery, that's kind of how you look at it.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm officially blaming my lack of ass on not being a sensor and never learning how to walk properly, thus not building the proper muscles.
I love my little butt and I cannot lie. Actually, while I can admire voluptuous buns and boobs, I feel happy and comfortable with my waif figure. It feels like perpetually floating with fizzy lifting drink. Waif buns are awesome, so if you have 'em too, yay for you. You go through life knowing you are a nice lil' snack.

giphy.gif

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I love my little butt and I cannot lie. Actually, while I can admire voluptuous buns and boobs, I feel happy and comfortable with my waif figure. It feels like perpetually floating with fizzy lifting drink. Waif buns are awesome, so if you have 'em too, yay for you. You go through life knowing you are a nice lil' snack.

giphy.gif

I laughed... thank you.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*Phone rings* *I reach for a hair clip instead of the phone in an attempt to answer it*

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A: Bah. I need to go to the toilet AGAIN. This is such a hassle.
B: Well, what goes in must come out.
A: Sure, but why can't we just like, release water osmotically through our skin or something?
B:
A:
B
:
A: ...I FORGOT THAT SWEATING IS A THING

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd do much better with an open floor plan with all the walls I run into....

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I almost just fell off my chair while talking to a client on the phone. It was very obvious, and I did not deal with it socially smoothly. I laughed it off, but my face was definitely red.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
A: Bah. I need to go to the toilet AGAIN. This is such a hassle.
B: Well, what goes in must come out.
A: Sure, but why can't we just like, release water osmotically through our skin or something?
B:
A:
B
:
A: ...I FORGOT THAT SWEATING IS A THING

Now imagine if something else would start to come through your skin too... Enjoy. (At least you'll never have to go to the toilet anymore.)

Lately, my backpack has been annoying me. Which results in me sometimes randomly and angrily pulling the straps of my backpack with both hands. The 'both hands' is important because today I did it whilst I was cycling and I am in fact... not able to cycle without both of my hands. -_-

(No I did not fall, but I did have a tiny heart attack. Cycling without hands is something for people who are recklessâ„¢.)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Condo building I live in has a secure entry on either side. I’ve always gone into just one. It has a half flight of steps you have to go up upon entering, before you reach the units.

This was a bitch to navigate last November, after hip surgery. Crutch-hopping.

About a week after I got off crutches, I finally used the other door (people were servicing the buzzer on my normal side).

TWO STAIRS ON THAT SIDE. ONLY TWO.

I definitely had a jwelifugeinjbu(dbfihrbvftygewhawctdserxdugjrgdtywfqljmvpocui moment.

That’s what I get for not knowing my residential building after being in it for years now.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
It took me a year-and-a-half to discover that my smart TV has channels on it. I don't pay for cable, just Netflix. I think I vaguely knew this may have been a thing, but I never actually explored the features/icons much.

Anyway, now we're watching the original Unsolved Mysteries. :wubbie:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I thought these were cheesy tots that I grabbed from the deli, but they're cheese curds. I don't like cheese curds. :cry: