Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    replace bowel with bowl...
    ^_^ Um...ok.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

Brushed my teeth with my son's toothbrush the other day. And with children's toothpaste, adww...
    Yesterday I got in the car and was about to drive to some official gathering when feeling 'wrong' when my feet touched the gas. Was still wearing my soft and worn out home slippers.

Has been worse, though.
    When I was a child it took years before my parents would let me walk to school on my own. My classmate more than once saved me from being run over because I would just vaguely notice that some green lights were on somewhere and start crossing the street, when it would indeed be green light, but for the opposite direction! I'm lucky to have made it to adulthood I guess...

I do have a sense of direction and read maps just fine, but I can easily get lost on a totally familiar route when I have to take it alone for the first time. When in company with people who'll lead the way I simply don't notice where I am.
    Oh, and it took me forever to learn to drive. I would rather chat with the instructor or think about something I was working on than concentrate on the traffic, the signs, the direction or the movements of my hands and feet. But I finally got it automatized and I absolutely love to drive now and am good at it! Could have gone wrong several times before getting to this point, though.

I usually get a cold in spring from not noticing I wear to little. And always get red and burnt by the sun in the summer for forgetting both time and sunscreen, don't know if that counts?

MBTI
    INTP

The other day I while at work I walked in to the fridge. The coffee machine is next to the fridge and is almost even with the counter so it's not that easy to run into but some how I managed. Spilled my tea all over the floor too.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Last night I got home from work and spent a couple of hours browsing the net (mostly this site). It was an unusually cold night here in Auckland, and our PC is right next to a set of drafty French doors. I vaguely remember thinking to myself that it was a bit chilly, but ignored it.

Then the phone rang, and as I went to answer it I realised I was chilled to the bone! My feet were numb with cold and I began to shiver uncontrollably. I had to turn all the heating to max and walk around for 30 minutes or so before I finally started to feel warm again. It's a bit scary how I got so very cold and barely even noticed.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Today, I opened the fridge to get breakfast and found my cellphone chillin' on the shelf. :[
    It was weird. I don't remember putting it there, although I do remember walking around the house while texting the night before.

MBTI
    INTJ

Sometimes I walk into another room on a definite mission but, when I get there, I forget what I was looking for.

I hate that.
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-One View Post
    Sometimes I walk into another room on a definite mission but, when I get there, I forget what I was looking for.

I hate that.
    That happens to me all the time.

I don't know if it's an INJ thing or not, but I like to arrange my various movements around the house or at work for maximum efficiency and to minimise the number of moves I have to make. So I'll pick up 2 objects, go to one room and deposit one there while picking up another, then move to the next room where I have to put down object 2 and do some other task, etc.

My system works well unless I have a sensotard moment. It then causes maximum chaos as everything ends up in the wrong place, I forget what I'm supposed to be doing and end up utterly confused. It then takes me far longer to untangle the mess than it would have if I'd done each task one at a time!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    lmao - I just had a very startling image, until I realized what you probably meant.
    Yeah my sensotardedness is sensotarded.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    LIE

I forget why I'm where I'm at all the time. I once drove all the way across the city (in rush hour traffic, mind you) and when I finally got there, I forgot what I went there for. I just wandered the shelves of books at the Barns & Noble until I remembered.

I also have an affinity for colliding with cars, parked and otherwise. I don't have that problem while driving, but bikes and walking tend to lead me into solid objects quite often. Apparently walls just don't like me.
    I don't think I know everything, just more than you do.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

For some reason I suck at transitioning from one task to the other.

One second I'll be thinking, "Right. And after I finish task C, I'm going to start on task D." No sooner do I say that, I finish task C, I turn around and think, "........ what was I going to do next??!?"