User Tag List

Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Oh yes, I forgot that I have an unhealthy ISTJ in my family and let me tell you, he can really fly off the handle and is actually prone to violent rages. When he loses his ability to communicate verbally, man, he just gets physical... Shoot, I forgot about all about him.

Yeah, I guess I was referring to the healthy ones. But I don't think I would last a day under the supervision of an ISTJ, healthy or otherwise...
    You have to make them drunk. They will eat right out of your hand
    Lost Frequencies - All or Nothing

"People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."
    ~Saint's Progress by John Galsworthy

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You have to make them drunk. They will eat right out of your hand
    oh hell yeah, there is nothing more fun than a room of intoxicated ISTJs. Not kidding here, all that repressed stuff pops out and it is a blast. They put yous silly EXTPs to shame.

ISTJs need to feel in control, and if they lose that sense of control they freak out. I worked for one for a year and half and I adore him. However (down in SJ land) my friend put up a post about him as he has gone all crazy control freak on her, given he feels out of control.

Back on the sensotard topic-how often do you have to replace credit cards every year once you loose them? I am up to about twice a year, however then I find the old ones, mix them up with the new ones and then can't figure out why some work and some don't.

I also lost my passport awhile back. It was lost for about four months-under a massive pile of paper in the corner of my office. I was almost at the point of having to expediate a new passport for an upcoming trip, and then I found it-with all the credit cards and driver's licsence I had already replaced.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

hehe

Last time I went drinking with a normally very modest and gentlemanlike ISTJ, around 3 am in the morning we were in a bar, being totally on the verge of collapse after a lot of beer; when he decided that I should go over there and ask a girl out and he would give me 10 Euro for it *lol*.

That absolutely didnt fit into the type of person he was and I refused to do it, cause I saw no point in it; so I tried to turn the tide and told him that I give him 10 Euro, if he does it. Five minutes later he was sitting next to the girl, trying to ask her out with his non-existant charms. Another colleague and I watching this nearly felt off our chairs laughing.

He of course was unsucessful and I lost 10 Euro. He just said in the end: "If I would go on giving away money this easily, I wont get rich." That's when I understood, he absolutely knew how I would react to the propasal he made at first and just wanted to get more money to buy drinks, cause he was probably broke.

Even more tricky than an entp that guy
    Lost Frequencies - All or Nothing

"People do not like you to be different. If ever in your life you act differently from others, you will find it so, mademoiselle."
    ~Saint's Progress by John Galsworthy

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I keep forgetting my sunnies so have to stop what I'm doing to return to my house/car/etc to collect them... only to find them on my head, this happened several times in an hour today

half mystic, half skeksis Array jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I was just brushing my teeth and suddenly I couldn't find my toothbrush anymore. After looking all over the bathroom, I bent over to see if I had dropped it into the toilet. At which point my toothbrush fell out of my mouth, straight into the toilet.

Allergic to Mornings Array ergophobe's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Every time I went to the restroom, I would end up brushing my teeth. I realized after I was done and this was usually met with a d'oh! This went on for a long time until I had to consciously stop myself.

I am constantly looking for my glasses while wearing them.

Is Willard in Footloose!! Array CJ99's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I was just brushing my teeth and suddenly I couldn't find my toothbrush anymore. After looking all over the bathroom, I bent over to see if I had dropped it into the toilet. At which point my toothbrush fell out of my mouth, straight into the toilet.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahaha! Thats the second funniest thing i've heard all day!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Systematic chaos Array Cenomite's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I got out of the shower and started drying my hair, only to realize there was still shampoo in it.

I lost my pencil while holding it

I lost my glasses while they were on my face
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

Senior Member Array professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

completely missed washing my left pit while showering before heading to a social event.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    I am constantly looking for my glasses while wearing them.
    I do this at least once a day.

One of the weirdest sensotard moments I've had in the past couple of years occurred on a snowy January morning. I got dressed, packed up my bag for school, put on my hat, gloves and coat, and headed out the door. As I reached the stairs at the end of my porch I realized my feet were really cold. I looked down and there were my stockinged feet. I had completely forgotten my shoes, in the dead of winter!

Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast