I do this far too often. I've gone over a day without eating before I noticed I was hungry several times.
I occasionally wake up and hop in the shower to start getting ready for work, school, or whatever before I realize that it's still the middle of the night.
"We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."
- I forget the day, the month, and sadly, yes, even the year sometimes. I rarely, if ever know the date. (LOL, does this even qualify as a sensotardation?)
- Birthdays, holidays, "special days", they tend to slip my mind.
- I am frequently seen displaying unknown pen marks on my clothes, arms, neck and face.
- I AM GOD-AWFUL AT LABORATORY EXPERIMENTS!!!
- Other than strictly kinesthetic pursuits, I can never learn anything by doing "hands-on" application.
- My penmanship fails!
- I never seem to have time to get "properly" dressed which then leads me to don the clothes that happen to be the most conveniently available and subsequently rush out the door without having looked in the mirror. My haphazard outfits are often met with LOLs.
-HAHAHAHAHHAHAA, I just remembered that I've needed to take a piss for what has been probably more than a couple of hours. That happens a lot.
'Cause you can't handle me...
"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens
"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."