User Tag List

Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Today, while waving goodbye to my friends, I tried to lean into my car and open the driver door at the same time. The result was jamming the corner of the door into my forehead, where I now have a charming bruise starting. It's good enough that I can see my new Badge of Sensotard Honor in my shadow.

STEP ONE : Open door
    STEP TWO : Lean and get into the car

NOTE TO SELF: For future references, do not try to do both at once. You are not John McClane of Die Hard fame.
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

half mystic, half skeksis Array jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

^^:yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_

step one: cut a hole in the box
    step two: put your *junk* in that box

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    ^^:yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_ :yim_rolling_on_the_

step one: cut a hole in the box
    step two: put your *junk* in that box
    What I would likely do if I had the opportunity to insert junk into boxes, is to try to ram my junk into the box before I had a hole. I'll leave you with that mental picture. You are welcome.
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    I have concluded there are dimensions alongside our own that lie titghtly curled into our dimension.

Sometimes my stuff crosses the thin boundaries between dimensions and falls into an alternate temporal reality. At some later point the boundaries become thin enough that the item can cross back over again.

So I will spend months trying to find somthing only to have it just lying on the floor one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    Ohh, you've discovered them as well! I call them "pocket dimensions" 'cos they only seem to suck up relatively small objects. Have you noticed how they sometimes move in relation to our own dimension? You know, when an object pops up somewhere it couldn't possibly have been lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperServal View Post
    Like grapes that roll on the floor and disappear forever?

Now that I think about it, wasn't their a Seinfeld episode about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    I have studied this.

This is due to fairies/pixies/sprites.
    Is this where all the socks go as well?
    I read a really cool novella abot this once. Apparently people end up there too.
    Ever get that feeling people are looking through you?

Naughty little sprites love me then!
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I had to get rid of my car, puppy - it was like a giant handbag on wheels. It took too much effort for me to tear apart my place looking for something and then having to go outside and tear up the car to continue the search. The less space I have, the less odds I have to misplace things. This is why I own practically no furniture. I can quickly eyeball a room and see that the missing object is not on the floor, and thus, not in the room. I suck.
    I have the opposite probelm with my ENTP. He's a compulsive hoarder/collector, and every new piece of furniture/painting/objets d'art just creates even more clutter in our house to hide his keys/wallet/cellphone/shoes/important papers/whatever. I swear I spend half my life searching for the things he's misplaced. I have a weird psychic seeker-sense for other people's things. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for my own lost objects.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    I have the opposite probelm with my ENTP. He's a compulsive hoarder/collector, and every new piece of furniture/painting/objets d'art just creates even more clutter in our house to hide his keys/wallet/cellphone/shoes/important papers/whatever. I swear I spend half my life searching for the things he's misplaced. I have a weird psychic seeker-sense for other people's things. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for my own lost objects.
    I do have a problem with broken electronics and old photography equipment. I have constant stream of toys in different stages of repair/rebuild. I am obsessive about building contraptions - like that kid in the Goonies, or like Pee-Wee's playhouse. But since I am also more obsessed with moving, I often have to dump things to keep mobile. My friends will no longer let me store all my wires, cables and gadgets at their houses because they say I make their place look like Sanford and Sons

I do have a problem with broken electronics and old photography equipment. I have constant stream of toys in different stages of repair/rebuild. I am obsessive about building contraptions - like that kid in the Goonies, or like Pee-Wee's playhouse. But since I am also more obsessed with moving, I often have to dump things to keep mobile. My friends will no longer let me store all my wires, cables and gadgets at their houses because they say I make their place look like Sanford and Sons

My bf entp loves to work on stuff too. She has three cars that her husband HELPS her work on. One is an old chevy, the other is a honda, and the last is a land rover they are converting from a gas to a diesal. She was eight months pregant, flat on her back in the driveway, replacing pieces of car parts with her ISTJ husband at her command. She also loves to repair analytical chemistry equipment. He desk/office/lab is a mixture of carparts, wires, chuncks of metal fittings and hplc columns.

(She helps me with car stuff all the time)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

This is why I love ISTJs. Seriously. No matter what shit goes down, they are right by your side saying "don't worry, I got this."

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

This is why I love ISTJs. Seriously. No matter what shit goes down, they are right by your side saying "don't worry, I got this."
    Only the evolved ones. In my old job in the UK I worked with quite a few ISTJs, some healthy, some not. My team leader fell into the latter category due to the increasing stress he was experiencing from his senior managers. At his worst, he would attempt to micromanage everyone in range, often with disastrous results. Alternatively, he would fly into a panic and race around creating even more havoc (out-of-control inferior Ne, I believe).

As for the healthy ISTJs, they became some of my best friends at work. I used to run some of my ideas past them, for their practical suggestions and acute attention to detail. They would also provide stalwart support during a crisis.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Oh yes, I forgot that I have an unhealthy ISTJ in my family and let me tell you, he can really fly off the handle and is actually prone to violent rages. When he loses his ability to communicate verbally, man, he just gets physical... Shoot, I forgot about all about him.

Yeah, I guess I was referring to the healthy ones. But I don't think I would last a day under the supervision of an ISTJ, healthy or otherwise...

Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast