Thread: Sensotard moments

Senior Member Array ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

These are not sensotarded moments(which implies impaired attention deficit disorder), they are just episodes of absent-mindness. Things like these happens to sensors too, f.ex i totally forgot where i had pocketed my money, having not even been physically concious when i stuffed them in my jeans pocket 2mins ago.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    I have totally done the thong thing before I banned thongs from my life. Anyone know where retainers often hide?
    I have concluded there are dimensions alongside our own that lie titghtly curled into our dimension.

Sometimes my stuff crosses the thin boundaries between dimensions and falls into an alternate temporal reality. At some later point the boundaries become thin enough that the item can cross back over again.

So I will spend months trying to find somthing only to have it just lying on the floor one day.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    I have concluded there are dimensions alongside our own that lie titghtly curled into our dimension.

Sometimes my stuff crosses the thin boundaries between dimensions and falls into an alternate temporal reality. At some later point the boundaries become thin enough that the item can cross back over again.

So I will spend months trying to find somthing only to have it just lying on the floor one day.
    Ohh, you've discovered them as well! I call them "pocket dimensions" 'cos they only seem to suck up relatively small objects. Have you noticed how they sometimes move in relation to our own dimension? You know, when an object pops up somewhere it couldn't possibly have been lost.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

Senior Member Array SuperServal's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Like grapes that roll on the floor and disappear forever?

Now that I think about it, wasn't their a Seinfeld episode about this?
    9 wing 1

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    Ohh, you've discovered them as well! I call them "pocket dimensions" 'cos they only seem to suck up relatively small objects. Have you noticed how they sometimes move in relation to our own dimension? You know, when an object pops up somewhere it couldn't possibly have been lost.
    I have studied this.

This is due to fairies/pixies/sprites.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Zzzz

Default Peephole Showdown Clown

Just came back from the gym, which is situated on the second floor of my my building. I normally take the elevator, however at the teasing of my sister, I decided to retract my steps nearing it and follow her by taking the stairs.

My choice was made a minute after shed left me to laze my way home. So, I take the stairs up to our floor. I go to our door. Its locked. I am slightly annoyed, partly amused at the audacity of her! because she has my keys, thinking she is further teasing me, so I knock on the door and come up close to it.... making the most bizarre and outrageous faces while widening my eyes....

As my face is up close to the peephole, I zoom closer when I notice that an eye is peering, making my face distort even more (if thats even possible). I bang a bit while I do so. "Open the door!"

I hear a whisper, Oh my god... Male voice. Oh, so its my dad? HA!

And just as I thought that... a deep seated and painful realisation struck me....and I look down at the door number to check what I knowingly fear as I hear that faint, almost panicky, voice call out, I...think you have the wrong door.

OMFG.

Well, I apolgise profusely... gasping with a horrifyingly sounding laughter.... I thought this was my door, that my sister....! Im so sorry! The indoor air turned to wind as I ran down the hall. Halfway nearing the end, he opens the door to check, I suppose, to ponder at the demon that tried to force itself into his home. Good thing for him I'm real, bad thing for me that all of it was.

I turn back to call out an apology "I'm so sorreeeee!" one more time... and as I run past the elevators to reach the proper section of hallway where my home lies near the end of it, my beloved sister is leaning up against the wall. Her head is turned upwards. She is restraining her reaction, as though praising a higher power that has stricken me down.

I nearly ran past her but I stopped in time to grab at her arm. You...

I THOUGHT IT WAS OURS! Well no, silly rabbit tricking yourself, it was the exact opposite end but same side.... and the only difference was the middle number which was noticeably failed of being noticed.

Some gasped out Q by her, followed by tearing A by me.

I then fall against the wall, tears streaming down my face. Hard gasps of laughter and I fall to the ground as my sister falls away from my arms to the floor as well. We are dying and drowning in our laughter.

We cant trust you with directions, says my sister after Id cleansed myself with a shower. Lesson learned. Im never taking the stairs again after working out.

It isnt the first time that Ive mistaken another home for my own... However with this place that was when wed first moved....and it was only a couple of times that Id gotten off on the floor beneath mine... they have a dog, whaddya know?

I'm such a clown when I do this. Laughter all around.
    Last edited by zarc; 04-02-2009 at 11:33 AM.

Peephole Showdown Clown

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Absolutely priceless.
    There are two types of people in this world, sheep and sharks. Be a shark. Sharks are winners and they don't look back 'cause they don't have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Headstrong: You're learning the ways of...me!
    INTP Friend: Yay!
    INTP Friend: Wait....NOOOOO

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who do not have it.
    -George Bernard Shaw

Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
    -Plato

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Zzzz

Priceless, I know.

My mother just reminded me that it was April Fool's while laughing herself against a wall. (I now wonder if the females in my family tend to do that). In fact, my day began with her waking me up with a warning that people might try to trick/prank me.

Well, lookie what I did beyond being a Clown, I turned myself into a Fool today too.

Tragically awesome.

Anyone else want to hire a Court Jester? I'm currently free on Thursdays. I've got a whole bag of tricks in wait behind my back to entertain you with. That's right, you'll get to see my blunders before I even notice what I'm doing wrong!

Lasting_Pain

Everyday I either say this phrase "I like saying the things I say" or "These are my thoughts on my thoughts." I get it but no one else does.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Zzzz

I don't get it.

Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast