User Tag List

First 3038394041425090 Last

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    In the past year I have purchased 48 pairs of safety glasses! I won't work without them so I just make up for it with quantity! I have no clue where they go but often times I will buy something, forget where I put it away and go buy another so I have it to use only to find the first one I bought a month later.
    I have the same problems with memory sticks, books and pens at work and -God knows how - but I also lose coats and jumpers with annoying regularity and I've given up on gloves! I can also relate to putting things in 'safe places' and never being able to find them or finding them after you need them

I wouldnt like to count the cost of this but it drives me insane
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou

MBTI
    ENTP

"You stole my eraser, right? DON'T DENY IT! I KNOW YOU DID! YOU'RE NOT FUNNY YOU KNOW, GIVE IT BACK!!"
    Then I throw to my victim whatever I had in my hand. Which, obviously, was my eraser.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    INTJ

Occasionally I'll snack while sitting in front of the All-Seeing-Eye, Teh Intertube Sauron, my computer. Occasionally I like to snack upon a brand of small, chocolate-coated wafer balls. They're not much but they do what it says on the bag. Since I don't like to eat an entire bag in a sitting, I'll portion out an amount in a convenient and disposable plastic cup. From this cup I'll pour out into my hand a few or five tasty treats, and thence transport said treats to my gaping maw for mastication and eventual presentation to the stomach. The plastic cup is not unlike, indeed is of exactly the same kind I will often serve myself a sharp and sugary brown beverage. Chilled, not stirred.

Thus, I did just now pour myself a handful of Coca Cola.

So much for that keyboard.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

OMG LMAO
    SDMF

A snowstorm is coming... Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

I lose my phone on a daily basis. Looked for it everywhere yesterday when going to bed, stripped the couch completely, for instance, as I knew I was going to need it this morning. Couldn't find it anywhere, finally gave up and went to bed. Got online this morning to ask a friend on msn to please call me so I could finally get a hold of it. And wouldn't you know it, the second he does, the couch starts vibrating at me *SIGH*

I absolutely, truly hate that thing sometimes --- no, scratch that, all the time
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

MBTI
    epyT
    Enneagram

I'll open something, doesn't matter what it is, and then throw the contents of the package away rather than the actul package.
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by livinglife View Post
    Got out of my date's car to quickly return something to my apartment. Came back out. Got into the passenger seat. Turned to talk to my date. There was a man there. But, wrong man. Wrong Car.
    I've done this too! I turned and looked at the guy and said sheepishly, "Oh. I got in the wrong car." He looked at me and said, "Yes. Yes, you did."

For the past roughly five years I've been taking the same bus route to and from work. Last week, there was a new driver. I was the first person on the bus, and she asked me if I take this route often, and I said yes. So she let me get on without payment if I would sit in the front and help direct her where to go. I didn't want to let her down, so I said I would do it. But then she would ask me about specific turns, and I was just like, "Uhhh....." :confused:

She ended up asking someone else to do it.
    6w5sp/sx

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    In the past year I have purchased 48 pairs of safety glasses! I won't work without them so I just make up for it with quantity! I have no clue where they go but often times I will buy something, forget where I put it away and go buy another so I have it to use only to find the first one I bought a month later.

Things were really bad when I was married. My ex-wife was a compulsive cleaner and I would walk in from the garage, put a hammer down on the table, go to the bathroom and she would have put it away in that time. I'd spend 10 minutes wondering where I put it before I'd ask her.

The sad thing is when you start looking for things like your shoe in the fridge or that dvd you wanted to watch in your cloths dryer!!
    I've done this with TI-83 Plus calculators. Three of them. I ended up finding the originals after buying the new ones.

MBTI
    INTJ

My first post after lurking for a while -- I entered the wrong email address when signing up. Of course the password never got to me.

This was really bad. I had parked in a downtown parking garage and after some circling to come out of the building, I went the wrong way on a one way. I was deep in thought. It was great, I was zipping along and there were no red lights to stop at, er, no green lights either.

I ended up hitting a cop car going through an intersection.

He charged me with DWI. I had had one beer two hours earlier with some pizza in between. He charged me even though my BA barely registered on the breathalizer. They finally dropped the charges.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

In middle school. Glasses on face. Ask everyone WHeRe r dey?? Look for 15 minutes. Find them on my face.