User Tag List

Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    My (conservative) NT dad went to the market one day, wearing MY hat. What he hadn't noticed was the huge pot leaf at the front

The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I'm messy, and lose things, often; TOO often

Buddhist Misanthrope Array Samvega's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

In the past year I have purchased 48 pairs of safety glasses! I won't work without them so I just make up for it with quantity! I have no clue where they go but often times I will buy something, forget where I put it away and go buy another so I have it to use only to find the first one I bought a month later.

Things were really bad when I was married. My ex-wife was a compulsive cleaner and I would walk in from the garage, put a hammer down on the table, go to the bathroom and she would have put it away in that time. I'd spend 10 minutes wondering where I put it before I'd ask her.

The sad thing is when you start looking for things like your shoe in the fridge or that dvd you wanted to watch in your cloths dryer!!
    Signatures are lame.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Two days ago my ENTP partner burnt the rice he was cooking while allegedly watching it, then tried to empty the contents into a plastic bin-liner, which melted and coated the outside of the pan with plastic residues. I tried to clean the saucepan (an expensive, stainless steel pot) by alternately soaking it in detergent and scrubbing it over the course of several days - a proven technique from previous charcoal incidents.

Yesterday he decided to invent a new technique for cleaning the pan (without my knowledge) - fill it with concentrated sodium hydroxide and boil to death on the stove. Needless to say, he allowed it to boil dry, filling half the house with a cloud of toxic fumes! At this point the noxious smell penetrated my own sensotardness and I suddenly realised what he had done.

After the choking fog had cleared, I examined the saucepan, and found that his technique had actually removed most of the charcoal (though not the plastic residues).

Life is never dull in our house!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

I've cooked popcorn and forgotten to take the plastic wrap off.

Friend: "Anyone smell burning plastic?"

Me: "Shit. How about chips and dip instead?"

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    Yesterday he decided to invent a new technique for cleaning the pan (without my knowledge) - fill it with concentrated sodium hydroxide and boil to death on the stove. Needless to say, he allowed it to boil dry, filling half the house with a cloud of toxic fumes! At this point the noxious smell penetrated my own sensotardness and I suddenly realised what he had done.

After the choking fog had cleared, I examined the saucepan, and found that his technique had actually removed most of the charcoal (though not the plastic residues).

Life is never dull in our house!
    lol Seriously

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I reached new heights(or depths) a couple of nights ago.

I was brushing my teeth, and generally there's a whole routine. I brush my teeth, rinse my mouth, use mouth wash, rinse again, wash my face, and use the toilet. I try to do that as fast as possible, because I don't like wasting time in the bathroom. So I often overlap these things (like washing my face while swishing mouth wash). Sometimes I'm so determined to leave as fast as possible that I forget things. Well, in this particular case, I finished urinating, turned off the barthoom light, and dashed into my room, and only as I began to sit down did I suddenly realize that there was water in my mouth! I didn't remember to spit the rinsing water out, and I somehow didn't notice that my mouth was filled with water up until that point.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Free-Rangin' Librarian Array Jae Rae's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post

I was brushing my teeth, and generally there's a whole routine. I brush my teeth, rinse my mouth, use mouth wash, rinse again, wash my face, and use the toilet. I try to do that as fast as possible, because I don't like wasting time in the bathroom. So I often overlap these things (like washing my face while swishing mouth wash). Sometimes I'm so determined to leave as fast as possible that I forget things. Well, in this particular case, I finished urinating, turned off the barthoom light, and dashed into my room, and only as I began to sit down did I suddenly realize that there was water in my mouth! I didn't remember to spit the rinsing water out, and I somehow didn't notice that my mouth was filled with water up until that point.

I was anticipating the punchline and believe me it was far worse than going to bed with water in your mouth.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    INTJ

It was a day off work and I spent it with my girlfriend who had a cold. We went for a drive and as we got in the car, I told her that her hair looked nice. A few hours later, she said her headache had finally subsided and that it was due to her wearing a large medicated sticky plaster on her forhead. My reaction was, oh, I hadn't noticed you were wearing it!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post

if I did that I'm sure i'd end up with soap in my mouth and toothpaste on my face. But never forgot water was in my mouth. I did the other day accidently spit water on the bathroom floor. I was brushing my teeth and then i noticed something about the floor so I bent to look at it, I think because I was in the same position when I spit my mind just went on autopilot and i spit the contents of my mouth on to the floor. And I quickly realized what I had done and went to clean that up. Autopilot is not always good.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast