User Tag List

First 2836373839404888 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

My (conservative) NT dad went to the market one day, wearing MY hat. What he hadn't noticed was the huge pot leaf at the front

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've had plenty of sensotard moments. Including some of the ones already listed here, which makes me chuckle to myself even more.

When I was younger we spent a lot of Christmases at my grandparents' home for the ease of gathering there. Usually, my ESFJ mom insisted on arriving a bit early [which may be where I inherited my impeccable timing?] and I headed for the 'cousins' spot down in the partially finished basement. I was alone down there, sitting on the couch, watching TV for about half an hour before I hear my grandma and one of my aunts frantically calling for me to come back upstairs. Thinking something was wrong, I ran back up. They asked if I had 'seen anything'. I didn't know what they had been talking about whatsoever and I came to learn that the table just to the right of the couch, which is in plain sight when coming down the stairs, was loaded with unwrapped presents. I'd missed them completely... in addition to that, my grandpa had asked if I'd seen the new computer he bought-- which there was no computer in that basement before that year. I didn't see the huge hutch-desk directly to the left of the couch with a brand new computer nestled into it, either.

My grandma once had me help her search for her glasses for over an hour and they were right on top of her head. :rolli:
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

I haven't read the whole thread, and although I'm sure burnt toast has probably been mentioned already: I burnt toast this morning. While standing right by the toaster, allegedly watching it to see when it was ready to pop manually, so it wouldn't burn. I zoned out and didn't notice anything was wrong until smoke started coming out of the toaster.

I'd also lived in my current place for almost a year before I realised a certain panel of wood was actually a cupboard, and even this I only noticed when I saw someone else open it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Whenever I'm taking the subway into the city or driving on the freeway, I tend to turn on auto-pilot. I frequently have no idea what happened from the time I left the house to arrival. Music generally puts me in a trance and I'm swimming around my brain— not really thinking of anything important. Just whatever pops into my mind is where most of the attention goes.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by wwbeachbum161 View Post
    I just did that the other day! Except it must have been a full two minutes of me standing in the elevator by myself, thinking about God knows what and subconsciously humming a song I had just listened to...I finally thought to myself, "wow, this elevator is really slow," and realized I hadn't moved at all!
    I stand and wait for the elevator to come, when I've never pressed the button to call it in the first place. It takes awhile for me to realize that 1. I've been standing there for several minutes and 2. what's wrong.

MBTI
    INFP

Oh gosh, Tilty. I just saw this on Live New Posts.

I went to the doctor yesterday and the front doors in the large glass facade have sensors on them to open as you approach. I walked all the way up to the door and. . .nothing. So I stood there for a while, nose nearly to the glass.

Actually I stood there, deep in thought about something else, until someone passed to my left and went through the sliding doors a couple of feet away! Argh.

Can I spell h-a-n-g-d-o-g?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP

Haha, this thread is absolutely hilarious, forced me to finally stop lurking like a creeper and actually register :P.

Few times so far this winter I've walked outside without shoes or socks to shovel the driveway, thinking something like "Oh shit, its cold out here, damn I wish I had winter boots, theres so much snow, where did I leave the shovel? Damn it my feet are cold. Holy crap, I'm not wearing shoes. Ohgodohgodohgodohgod" followed by hopping and skipping back to the house, only to forget I went outside to shovel

MBTI
    yupp

you'd think I'd learn my lesson and not take shots when already nauseus, but no i don't. nausea & shots don't mix.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

I keep getting corrected by INTPs for completely missing sections of text when I read things. Or for reading things and just keeping my interpretation of it.

It's like "it didn't say that anywhere, I swear!".. "Oh, there it is."
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    yupp

so i went outside to smoke I light the cigarette a small flame im like whatever blow it out smoke it doesn't seem quite right. take another puff this cigarette tastes abnormally sweet and not alot of smoke either. thought it went out re lit there's that flame again still tastes strange look down and realized i lit the wrong end of the cigarette
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink: