User Tag List

First 2331323334354383 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    EDIT: Am I the only sensor this shit happens to?
    The person I know who has the best sensotard moments is an ISTJ. I sometimes wonder how they managed to reach adulthood. The sort of person who sits all the way through a movie, has me say "I didn't realise it was going to be in black and white" only to respond "Oh! Was it in black and white?"

I almost have them quite frequently, but I manage to catch myself before I finish them. Although I have a lot of bruises from standing up when I'm preoccupied and walking into furniture.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'll be reading a book and then a thought grabs me, I'll bring it to completion then find myself on the other page, wondering how I got there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typology View Post
    Ha, I do that all the time.
    This could be why I don't read much. Sometimes I'll go through five pages without thinking about a single word, and it's actually quite frustrating. After I've done it a few times in a row, I usually give up. F'n books.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default Sensotard moments

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Actually I know an INTP who got half way to work once before realizing he had no pants on... seriously... damn good thing he left for work so early in the morning nobody else was around to notice!!

I once spent all day wondering why my head hurt so much before passing a neighbour on the communal staircase, who asked me if I'd heard that car alarm going off all day outside the window...
    Luckily, my aide who comes in 5 days a week is an ISFJ or I'd get in a lot more trouble than I do, but one night I got up to write, dressed as usual, in underpants and a tee shirt when someon knocked on the door and I automatically answered it without realizing the state of my undress. The guy--a detective from the local precinct--blushed, I realized how I was--or wasn't dressed--and we both bowed out gracefully.
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    I've had several times where I've gotten into the car and driven down the road in pitch black conditions with nothing but my parking lights on. After a few minutes I'd say, "I wonder why the road is darker than it usually is..." And then realize that I forgot to turn my headlights on. I've also forgotten to use deodorant several times, but let's not go into that...
    I often leave my sunglasses on when entering a building from a bright day outside, and no matter how often I do this, I think there's something wrong with my eyesight, like I'm going blind or something

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    - I forget the day, the month, and sadly, yes, even the year sometimes. I rarely, if ever know the date. (LOL, does this even qualify as a sensotardation?)

- Birthdays, holidays, "special days", they tend to slip my mind.

- I am frequently seen displaying unknown pen marks on my clothes, arms, neck and face.

- I AM GOD-AWFUL AT LABORATORY EXPERIMENTS!!!

- Other than strictly kinesthetic pursuits, I can never learn anything by doing "hands-on" application.

- My penmanship fails!

- I never seem to have time to get "properly" dressed which then leads me to don the clothes that happen to be the most conveniently available and subsequently rush out the door without having looked in the mirror. My haphazard outfits are often met with LOLs.

-HAHAHAHAHHAHAA, I just remembered that I've needed to take a piss for what has been probably more than a couple of hours. That happens a lot.
    ROFLMAO!! This is where my ISFJ aide comes in. On my way out the door, she'll say, "You're not going out of this house looking like that" and quickly gets something more appropriate for me to wear.

The other thing I do is forget to plug my chair into its charger at night and then can't figure out why I run out of "juice." This inevitably happened when my son was ill with psychosis and by the time he was finally admitted to the hospital, all the buses had stopped running for the night, meaning I had to roll the two miles home. All of which meant my long-suffering partner would have to run home and get a charger so I could plug in long enough to charge for the roll home. One early morning at 3 I ran out of charge going in the front door and got stuck on the door sill. We had to plug me into the nearest outlet for 15 minutes or so till I could get in the door.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    I'm another sensotard who is forever bumping into inconveniently placed doorframes, chairs, tables etc. I often discover bruises on my body with no idea how they got there.

Yesterday I sliced my thumb open somehow while taking a taxi ride. I noticed there was blood all over my hands, but it took me some time to track it down to the cut on my thumb. Still don't know how I did it!
    I don't know how many toenails I've had removed after a run-in with furniture or a wall. My older son learned to spackle at a very early age.

Gettimg out of an elevator with my ESTJ partner is always an adventure. We just tend to bump into each other's chairs until, purely by chance, one of us emerges. Drives my ESTJ son, a pilot and v methodical and meticulous crazy. He always says we have to develop a procedure. Yet my INTJ and I have no problem getting out of an elevator together (all that early training as a Marine?)

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    INFJ

Cool

I took a computer certification exam the other day at a local college and you have to store your stuff in a locker and put a lock on it (to prevent cheating). Well, apparently after I finished taking the test I managed to take the lock off the locker, but didn't take my stuff out. Later I got a call by a very confused woman telling me I need to come and get my wallet.

I have countless other recurring things like boiling water for tea and completely forgetting about it, searching for something i'm already holding and i'm notorious among my friends for pointing out something external minutes after someone else already did.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I once wore two different shoes to school.

For a while, I wondered where I had gotten my limp, and then I was like, "SHIT!... these shoes are different, aren't they?"
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Apparently, Thanksgiving is Thursday, good to know.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by ArchitectofFate View Post
    i forgot how many letters are in the alphabet today....
    I even forgot my age some time ago - My forgetfulness is really scary sometimes.
    Daylight bores the sunshine out of me...