User Tag List

First 2230313233344282 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

While I'm working, I suddenly wonder why my music isn't playing. I forgot that I had paused it an hour earlier.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I was wondering why my apartment was so cold.

My roomie's brother came over to help fix anything that wasn't working. Turns out the storm windows were never put down. (DOH!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    While I'm working, I suddenly wonder why my music isn't playing. I forgot that I had paused it an hour earlier.
    haha, yeah i do that all the time

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I'm one of those guys that pours sugar into eggs when scrambling them, or milk into bowls when looking for a drink. I then realize it and just laugh at myself. I do it when reading too, which is something I never figured out. I'll be reading a book and then a thought grabs me, I'll bring it to completion then find myself on the other page, wondering how I got there.

MBTI
    INXP

I was going to put something away believe it or not :horor: and walked in exact opposite direction of the place where it was supposed to go

MBTI
    epyT
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'm one of those guys that pours sugar into eggs when scrambling them, or milk into bowls when looking for a drink. I then realize it and just laugh at myself. I do it when reading too, which is something I never figured out. I'll be reading a book and then a thought grabs me, I'll bring it to completion then find myself on the other page, wondering how I got there.
    Ha, I do that all the time.

I play music all the time and forget to turn the speakers on. I usually don't realize it until ten or twenty minutes has passed and I get the urge to play music again...

MBTI
    INXP

another thing I do is I'll be looking for something in my fridge and I'll be looking for it for like 10 minutes and realize that it was sitting there in plain sight...my Dad quips that if it was a snake it would have bit u!!!

i forgot how many letters are in the alphabet today....

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ArchitectofFate View Post
    i forgot how many letters are in the alphabet today....
    If you're refering to the allographic Chinese alphabet of the Jyn of the Northern Sng Dynasty, I'll forgive you.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

I ran a red light last night (about 5:30pm) because I was too busy trying to understand what my mother's voicemail said and I was distracted by someone using those annoying spot lights. (The 4 that rotate automatically in the sky). I'm not quite sure if I genuinely didn't see the light or thought it was green. Either way, it was neither, and I am lucky there was no one else at the intersection.
    There are two types of people in this world, sheep and sharks. Be a shark. Sharks are winners and they don't look back 'cause they don't have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Headstrong: You're learning the ways of...me!
    INTP Friend: Yay!
    INTP Friend: Wait....NOOOOO

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who do not have it.
    -George Bernard Shaw

Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
    -Plato