User Tag List

First 2028293031324080 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    The most ridiculous place I have left my wallet? The fridge. This has happened on numerous occasions.
    I have left books, keys, spoons and forks in the fridge and/or freezer.

I have put eggs in the pantry.

I have walked out of the front door leaving it wide open.

walked into a room and have no idea why I came so I have to start over to retrace my steps.

I have gotten out of the car leaving the keys in the ignition (luckily my car wont lock this way.)

I have fixed plates of food and forgotten about it, only to come back hours later, hungry and find a cold plate of food.

Cleaned my room and have no idea where anything is when I'm done. ( I really hate this, which is probably why I hate cleaning my room.)

Once, when I as younger, I didn't realize the stove top was on, and I layed my hand on the burner as I was stretching to reach something in the above cabinet. It took me a few seconds (longer than I think it should have) to realize that I burned the crap out of my hand.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceTD View Post

walked into a room and have no idea why I came so I have to start over to retrace my steps.

I have gotten out of the car leaving the keys in the ignition (luckily my car wont lock this way.)

I have fixed plates of food and forgotten about it, only to come back hours later, hungry and find a cold plate of food.

Cleaned my room and have no idea where anything is when I'm done. ( I really hate this, which is probably why I hate cleaning my room.)

Once, when I as younger, I didn't realize the stove top was on, and I layed my hand on the burner as I was stretching to reach something in the above cabinet. It took me a few seconds (longer than I think it should have) to realize that I burned the crap out of my hand.
    *bows to manifestly superior skils*

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Parking, I suck at it. I start thinking about other stuff as soon as I slow to a crawl and end up crooked, bumping into a pillar, running over the curb, whatever.

To combat this I zip into parking spots at full speed, freaking out my passengers, but end up perfectly straight in the center of the spot.
    Oh my god...particularly when I have friends in the car, I'll do that thing where I'll think I'm gonna park, so I sort of swerve, but then I decide not to, and when I finally do park, I'm right on top of the line and have to essentially re-park...I can only imagine how stupid it looks.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    *bows to manifestly superior skils*
    And I thank you...it does take special skills.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

PinkIceTD, you bring me hope.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kora View Post
    Arriving at school without the schoolbag. That day was so funny.
    Only once? I must have forgot my bag every other day in highschool. It was the same with my homework. My teachers hated me because they thought I did it on purpose.

MBTI
    IsTP

There are three things I must have before leaving in the morning. My keys, my wallet, and my cellular phone. I never keep these three items in one place, but rather scatter them in random spots around the house.

Also I had noticed that I didn't have very many clothes so I went out and spent some money on my wardrobe. Two weeks later I washed my sheets and found about ten shirts wedged between the wall and my bed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
    PinkIceTD, you bring me hope.
    Aw, thanks

MBTI
    INFJ

Yesterday when I was sitting at a cafe, the woman next to me asked if they kept the newspapers folks had left behind. I said no, and directed her to the newstand outside. The guy on the other side of me pointed and said "how about the paper you're sitting on?" That morning's paper was right next to me.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceTD View Post

Wonderful! I laughed so hard Ive got tears in my eyes. Ive done a similar thing with our stove; if you lean forward onto the front of it, the gas burners automatically light. Ive nearly set fire to myself at least three times while cleaning the damn thing!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush