User Tag List

First 1725262728293777 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Oh I laugh at myself on a daily basis for the things I do.

Once when I was a teenager I was helping a friend visiting the area with their bags. We were walking past Central Park and I trip over a bench. As I get up and walk away, I'm looking over my shoulder wondering where that bench came from and walked head first into the side of bleachers that were being set up for a parade.

I'm a walking disaster waiting to happen at any moment.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Last week... I got on the wrong bus. Had to walk 10 blocks to catch a transfer... 45 minutes down the drain because I misread the bus number cause I was in a hurry.

MBTI
    INFP

Numbers - I just don't "see" them.

A cyberfriend sent me a note with only her phone number on it one day and later I wrote and asked her when she was going to send me her number.

Lately I've noticed that I memorize phone numbers by the pattern they make on the buttons.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INTP

Really? I memorize them by sound. o_O

Beep Boop Bop Boop Beep Bop Beep = My old home #
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Today I ran out of soap while having a shower. Instead of simply stepping out of the shower to get a new bar, I decided to reach into the cupboard and fumble blindly for the soap packet. The inevitable happened of course - I slipped and fell over, sending all the shampoo bottles flying. Luckily, I escaped with just a few bruises and scrapes - it could have been really nasty!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

I have a very classic taste (Audry Hepburnish) in clothing. I tend to purchase things in multiples (black/navy/brown etc).

I cant tell you how many times I have gone to work with a black clothing theme and navy tights under my skirt, or the same with shoes...black when they should be navy.

I have even had a black and a navy shoe on at the same time.............. **sigh**

MBTI
    ISTJ

I do that too. I buy something I like in three or four different colours and each colour in two sizes for when I'm fatter and when I'm thinner. Sorted.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

I was standing on the drive way with my friend. I was wearing fairly new sunglasses. He says "Nice sticker!"
    I had no clue what he meant.....until he pointed to my glasses.
    I had been wearing them with the manufacturer sticker still on the lens.

I get hung up on things that need done twice...I have shaved one leg in the shower, put only one pony tail in, thinking I had two...

I have put my clothes on backwards and inside out...and not noticed until I took them off. When I go to the gym I often get more of a workout from running to and from the car...once failed to wear my shoes in. I once almost left the locker room without my shorts on.

I am always having someone say "Ma'am...you dropped something."
    I NEVER realize I had dropped anything when this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    Oh I laugh at myself on a daily basis for the things I do.

Once when I was a teenager I was helping a friend visiting the area with their bags. We were walking past Central Park and I trip over a bench. As I get up and walk away, I'm looking over my shoulder wondering where that bench came from and walked head first into the side of bleachers that were being set up for a parade.

I'm a walking disaster waiting to happen at any moment.
    Ah yes...the dreaded thing in the way...that you are pretty sure wasn't there before.
    I also am mortal enemies with door frames...I often ...miss and walk onto the door frame instead of the door. I concluded it was shifted just as I put foot over thresh hold.
    I would investigate further but I nearly knock myself out sometimes and then I totally forget.
    Last edited by kaboom; 11-06-2008 at 07:30 AM. Reason: combine 2 posts into 1

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I do that too. I buy something I like in three or four different colours and each colour in two sizes for when I'm fatter and when I'm thinner. Sorted.
    I'll bet the reason for sensotard moments are different for ISTJs, Bella, than they are for INFPs.

You buy two of everything to be practical. We buy two of everything so that hopefully we can find one of them!

My ISTJ had a sensotard moment when he was teaching college. He came home for lunch one day in puzzlement.

"Craziest class. Every time I turned around to write on the board they all started laughing. Couldn't think of what I was doing which was so funny."

As he left to go back to work I glanced up to see he had an athletic sock stuck to the back of his sweater.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFJ

When I lived in SF, my boyfriend (now husband) and I would drive around a long time for a parking space. One day we saw a guy getting into his car so we waited for him to leave. But he didn't. We were so convinced it would be any minute we sat chatting, then started reading the paper. When he finally pulled out, we were startled to realize an hour had gone by.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.